REDEEMER TOURNAMENT SIGN UP SHEET!

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

mahatma

Unread post by mahatma »

By the way, how come no DOU have replied to this thread?
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

mahatma wrote:By the way, how come no DOU have replied to this thread?
Hmmmm.
Darkmatter
Moon
Charger
Pebcak
)(er)(es

All DOU as well as Jarg being a DOU recruit.
DOU is not in the minority here...lol.

-JB
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

I will be there as well :)

T
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

I will attend, if only to vaporize the turn-coat, Jargonaut.

Demons of the Underworld, come to papa! Laughing
Ahh. Finally the redeemer king decides to join the fight!
This will be an interesting tourney. If I am not mistaken, Mahatma has never lost a tourney that he has been in.
We will be missing a heavy hitter with Moon not being able to attend. Still, I think we are in good shape overall.
Tommy, can you put up a few sniper maps to add a little flavor to the tourney?
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

I'm not a redeemer expert, but I will do my best to make a decent map rotation for the event :) I'll add some maps that most redeemer players have never tried :)

T
mahatma

Unread post by mahatma »

Oops, my bad. Tons of DOU here. Hi there, Tommy!

Oh man, new maps, efficiency rating for scoring ... all us SRA/CG folks are screwed! At least give us a couple familiar maps!

Mah
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

mahatma wrote:Oops, my bad. Tons of DOU here. Hi there, Tommy!

Mah
I guess that means we are all fat. :lol: Most likley it's from sitting on our duffs playing games all the time....I don't think all the beer helps either. :wink:
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
Hermskii

Naw

Unread post by Hermskii »

Mah has been beaten in Tourneys before! The ones that have cheat protection enabled!!! LOL. I had my butt handed to me last time we did this by the DOU Clan and I'm still upset about it. Know now that I'm already simulating bad blood between DOU and SRA so that I'll try harder this time. You DOU punks made me feel like a virgin........I mean like a noob again and I didn't like it! So, like Clubber Lang (Mr. T) said in Rocky III after he had beaten Rocky in their first fight and was in his locker room just prior to the rematch getting interviewed, he was asked if he had any preditions for tonight's fight. He said "Predictions?" and then looked straight into the camera and he said "PAIN."

Yeah, That's right! I said it! I'll be in my corner waiting for the bell to sound the start of round 1!

PS: Do you think that I watch way too much TV maybe?
Hermskii
Scify

Re: Naw

Unread post by Scify »

Hermskii wrote:Mah has been beaten in Tourneys before! The ones that have cheat protection enabled!!! LOL. I had my butt handed to me last time we did this by the DOU Clan and I'm still upset about it. Know now that I'm already simulating bad blood between DOU and SRA so that I'll try harder this time. You DOU punks made me feel like a virgin........I mean like a noob again and I didn't like it! So, like Clubber Lang (Mr. T) said in Rocky III after he had beaten Rocky in their first fight and was in his locker room just prior to the rematch getting interviewed, he was asked if he had any preditions for tonight's fight. He said "Predictions?" and then looked straight into the camera and he said "PAIN."

Yeah, That's right! I said it! I'll be in my corner waiting for the bell to sound the start of round 1!

Not really Image

" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"
{DOU}Cygnus

Re: Naw

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Hermskii wrote:Mah has been beaten in Tourneys before! The ones that have cheat protection enabled!!! LOL. I had my butt handed to me last time we did this by the DOU Clan and I'm still upset about it. Know now that I'm already simulating bad blood between DOU and SRA so that I'll try harder this time. You DOU punks made me feel like a virgin........I mean like a noob again and I didn't like it! So, like Clubber Lang (Mr. T) said in Rocky III after he had beaten Rocky in their first fight and was in his locker room just prior to the rematch getting interviewed, he was asked if he had any preditions for tonight's fight. He said "Predictions?" and then looked straight into the camera and he said "PAIN."

C'mon Herm! I only won one map! Your (now ours) boy Jarg won most of them!

-JB
pebcak

Unread post by pebcak »

Yee Haw!!!

Kiddy party is cancelled. I will be here. Count me in.

Should be VERY interesting.

BTW thanks to Jarg for the coordination and Tommy for hosting. Keep up the good work.

Later yall.
Last edited by pebcak on Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
{DOU}pebcak

I love the sound of "GODLIKE" in the morning.
Hermskii

OH

Unread post by Hermskii »

That's what you meant when you said the party was cancelled on the other forum. I thought you were talking about the Tourney when you said the party was cancelled. Great to hear you'll be there! I might not get there on time but I will make it at some point. Later!
Hermskii
pebcak

Unread post by pebcak »

Sorry about the confusion Herm.

This was a birthday party for 2 year olds that got cancelled. My wife is 8-months pregnant and has a hard time chasing our 2-year old around, I was having to go for kid control. Too many little guys are sick and the birthday party is being rescheduled.

Cant wait till 5pm my time. See ya there.
{DOU}pebcak

I love the sound of "GODLIKE" in the morning.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Glad you are gonna be there Peb. This will be interesting to say the least. I am going to work on the spreadsheet for scoring now so that I will be able to enjoy the tourney.
As for the SRA regs being at a disadvantage. I think not. Most of the DOU are not redeemer players and therefore know none of the "tricks" used. That, along with the results from last time, has made me decide to change the scoring for this tourney. This way, it evens out the battle somewhat. To be honest, I will fair far worse in this tourney, because my style is to ignore death count and take out big groups fast with a big spread. If I do that now, I am doomed to have a LOW score through efficiency.
So really, I believe that the best player will win. After all, If I have a 100% eff, but only one frag... My score is 1. This is motivation to frag more, putting myself at risk.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

The spreadsheet is complete now. I have 30 slots on it for player scoring. Now to create a directory for the screenshots.

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”