REDEEMER TOURNAMENT SIGN UP SHEET!

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Moon

Unread post by Moon »

I'm sorry I have a party tonight if not, I sure would have play !!!

ENJOY ALL !!!
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

We will miss you Lepoloo. Hope you can join us in the next tourney.
mahatma

Unread post by mahatma »

Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbllllle!

PS: Yes, I get my ass handed to me all the frickin time. I can barely keep up with all the new talent. So, in other words, leave me alone!
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Sorry Mah. You drew the line in the sand first :)
I am hoping for a good turnout. If not, then I will not try and organize any more redeemer tourneys.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Sorry guys, I screwed up. I thought this thing was starting at like 7-8 PM EST, not 5. As such I was working on the map rotation but it isn't done. So you are going to have to use the pre-existing maps and map-vote. I apologize for this, I had a busy week and in my sparse spare time just got lazy about it.

T
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

I would like to apologise to all for not showing up. I had a migrane and took a little nap which turned out to be a long one. I am very sorry for this it will not happen again.

Charger
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

You bet your ass it won't happen again!!!!

LOL, j/k. We had less of a turn out then expected, but with 12 people is was still a hell of a battle. Jar will be posting the results very soon.

T
Scify

Unread post by Scify »

{DOU}Charger wrote:I would like to apologise to all for not showing up. I had a migrane and took a little nap which turned out to be a long one. I am very sorry for this it will not happen again.

Charger
I don't get migrane but do wroste headache.I kinda know how u feel.
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"
Hermskii

Um

Unread post by Hermskii »

What if I paid you not to show the damn results? I'm still irked at how bad I did. Sorry <SRA>. I sucked bad. It was all wierd and wrong to me. I couldn't put my finger on it. My ping was great. The server ran great when it wasn't crashed. It was flawless to me yet it felt wrong to me. I run CG at normal speed. Is this DOU server tuned up 10 or 15%? The luck wasn't good either. I was in far more loops than I have been before. GG all. We have to keep doing this!!!
Hermskii
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Good Game All

Ok then who wants to be in the next one

time and date to be confirmed but how about 2 weeks time maybe an hour or so later ???

D.M.
pebcak

Unread post by pebcak »

Amen Herm,

Personally I thought it would last alot longer. Never really notice how fast 10 matches go with lots o' players. Good fun all. Sorry I had to bail out early. Was getting my a$$ kicked anyways.

GGs yall! Can't wait for the next one.
Last edited by pebcak on Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
{DOU}pebcak

I love the sound of "GODLIKE" in the morning.
Scify

Re: Um

Unread post by Scify »

Hermskii wrote:What if I paid you not to show the damn results? I'm still irked at how bad I did. Sorry <SRA>. I sucked bad. It was all wierd and wrong to me. I couldn't put my finger on it. My ping was great. The server ran great when it wasn't crashed. It was flawless to me yet it felt wrong to me. I run CG at normal speed. Is this DOU server tuned up 10 or 15%? The luck wasn't good either. I was in far more loops than I have been before. GG all. We have to keep doing this!!!
You won one game which I didn't I got couple second place and one third( which that amaze I got third one that map) rest I was close to last place
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Actually, we played 12 maps. I messed up and did not get a screenshot of Fetid, which Herm won.
Either way, I am done with tourney organization. Someone else feel free to step up to the plate and start the next one.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Yup, {DOU}Darkmatter will be organizing the next one. I have spoken with him today and he is looking forward to the challenge (not yet knowing how it will suck the life out of him, lol).

I was surprised myself by how few people showed up as compared to what we expected. No idea why, but I am going to assume the next one will have a larger crowd. For DOU, next time we might be able to get quite a few more people involved.

Anyway, you did a good job and we do appreciate it. :)

T
Hermskii

No!

Unread post by Hermskii »

No Tommy, aside from Jarg kicking total butt getting this going and managing it, we all appreciate you having us on your server. I thought it ran very smooth and I'm sure this will grow each week or two or when ever we have it. Great work! Thanks to all who didn't show as you would have surely beaten me even worse than I was spanked! This will get bigger and better each week. We have to keep this going! GG all.
Hermskii

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”