Clan DOU Redeemer Server

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Moon

Unread post by Moon »

I agree what Dark said !!! Small maps like Fetid and Pyramid are good for deemer but it takes a long time for beginners to find how to manage that !!! And Fractal (LOL Xerxes !! :D :D :D ) is a really very hard map even for good old deemer players : it took me a very long time to get a win on it (more than a year !! :wink: :? :) )
But there are big maps we have in sniper that will be easier for beginners and new for experienced deemer players that have to learn in which places to hide as Darkmatter said !!

Let's see the basic stock and maps we play in sniper and Happy, Bison, Xerxes will tell which maps they want from CG packs... Maps in which they feel better to have a chance to defend or win !

Deemer is a real hard game for the first (...) months and I think that beginners need to get a rather good rank sometimes (as I still love to get a good score and it's hard when some Darkmatter and others are in the game !! :D :D :D :D :D :? :? :? :P )
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
{DOU}Cygnus

yep

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Tommy wrote:There is a map in the pack called:

DM-Beholden_The_Observatory_Revisted.unr

I'll have it up soon enough and we can see.

As for any other maps...tell me what to remove and it will be removed. Tell me what to add and I will add it. Anyone can make a suggestion.

T
Yep, that's the one. Anybody else that knows this map think it'll good for sniping?

JB
larryolive
Clan {DOU} Member

Unread post by larryolive »

hey
I know a really good demeer map that the Suf clan have its called demeer i think its really fun
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

The first post was edited to reflect the new server I.P. :)

T
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

The first post was again edited to reflect the yet again new I.P. Please let everybody know about this :)

Tommy

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”