Server Going Down

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Server Going Down

Unread post by Tommy »

As previously mentioned, the Redeemer server is going down permanently. This will happen on July 1st.

Soon afterward the Uzi server will be replacing it as a full-time public server. Eventually we will be adding Jailbreak to the Uzi configuration.

The Uzi server will remain on the practice server setup until Draco is done with setting up the new one.

Tommy
Last edited by Tommy on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
{DOU}Charger

Re: Server Going Down

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

Tommy wrote:As previously mentioned, the Redeemer server is going down permanently. This will happen on July 1st.

Soon afterward the Uzi server will be replacing it as a full-time public server. Eventually we will be adding Jailbreak to the Uzi configuration.

The Uzi server will remain on the practice server setup until Draco is done with setting up the new one.

Tommy
Cool cannot wait.
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Back from the dead...details soon!

Tommy
Hermskii

Details soon it said. When Man???

Unread post by Hermskii »

Funny I posted asking what happened then saw tyhis too late. So what is the deal exactly?
Hermskii
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: Details soon it said. When Man???

Unread post by Tommy »

Hermskii wrote:Funny I posted asking what happened then saw tyhis too late. So what is the deal exactly?
The redeemer server is becoming a multi-server. We had planned to make it Uzi and jail-break. You vote in a map from a list and that determines which game you will play. Well, Draco, the guy setting up the server, is going to just add redeemer to the mix as well.

Therefore, we will be able to have all 3 game-types running on the same server. Just vote in what you want to play. So redeemer will live after all :)

It will be a few days to a week before it is up, so please be patient (everyone). The server may be down for extended periods during this time. This is starting tonight, btw.

Tommy

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”