Ya know...

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Hermskii

Ya know...

Unread post by Hermskii »

Ya know, there are so many stickies on this page that when it first comes up on by browser at 1024 x 768, I have to scroll down to see if there are any new messages. I just wanted to mention it in case some of them can get released. Hint hint! Later!
Hermskii
Hermskii

OK

Still there are too many stickies here. C'mon mannnnnnn. Let about half of them go already. Naturally, this is just my opinion and I bow to the power's that be decision.
Hermskii
Hermskii

Ha!

Ha! Made you look!!! There are still 5 Announcements and 6 Stickies here just in case anyone was counting.
Hermskii
.::/3I§ON::.

Re: Ha!

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Hermskii wrote:Ha! Made you look!!! There are still 5 Announcements and 6 Stickies here just in case anyone was counting.
You need a new hobby Herm :P
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
{DOU}cHiCkEn

Re: Ha!

Unread post by {DOU}cHiCkEn »

Hermskii wrote:Ha! Made you look!!! There are still 5 Announcements and 6 Stickies here just in case anyone was counting.
So you want all the stickies to become announcements. That's what you're saying, right? :wink:
Hermskii

Answer

Announcements should only be up for a week or two at best. Stickies should be so important that they stick at the top for nearly forever because they are helpful to everyone always. Read through all of these stickies and announcements and you tell me what should still be there and what is old news. I'm just saying that I think the overload actually effects whether people even look here or not now. Yes, I need a new hobby. Later!
Hermskii
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

You make a good point, Herm. I never bothered to read them so I think you are correct about that. I think I'll go through them and clean house. Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones
Hermskii

Later...

So just about 2 weeks later, I'm wondering if you did this or not. I still have to scroll down to ensure no-one posted something new. I'm thinking the limit should be about 5 posties or so. I hope you haven't already gone through these and decided they all need to stay.
Hermskii
Hermskii

Still?

There is zero activity here at this part of the forum yet it still needs 5 announcemnets and 6 stickies all at once? I won't mention this again I promise but please thin it down to the top 5 items. Not the top 11. Thanks!
Hermskii
GRouND ZeRo

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

kind of a point to have a FORUM.... all information as recoreded stays the same don't matter if they are announcemnets or stickies but consider the importance of the post not how new it is...

remember you asked for "ZERO"
{DOU}

Hermskii

Not what I meant...

Strange, I log in and can see this post even though everything else is still above it. Like the forum resolution got chnaged or something. I do want activity here. I think the servers and the forum here are great. Now that I can see this without having to scroll, I'm happy. Thanks!
Hermskii
§h¤®tï£

Unread post by §h¤®tï£ »

Click view all posts from last visit, then theres no scrolling required :D
Life isn't about Finding Yourself.
Life is about Creating Yourself.

Never Look Down on Someone
Unless You are Helping Them Up.

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”