Where did it go?

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

Badmotor

Where did it go?

Unread post by Badmotor »

Hey guys,

Was wondering what had happened to the multiserver? I have been seeing it timed out for the last week or so.

Frag ya soon!

{FCS}Badmotor
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

We and our gameserver provider have decided to part ways. All 6 of our servers were shutdown. We have ordered more and have already begun rebuilding them and they should be back up in the next couple of days. Check back in the next few days once we have the new IP's sorted out and we'll see you on the servers and thanks for checking up on us. We appreciate it when the folks over at FCS come and visit. Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones
Badmotor

Cool.

Sorry to hear about it, for a while there I thought I did something wrong.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

I am working on the servers now. The first should be back up this afternoon.

T
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Hey Bad !

Good to know you still drop by from time to time. I hav n't been to the FCS server in a while, miss playing you guys. I've been going to TKK no rules for a while trying to improve my reaction time and transing. I will have to make it by for a couple of games soon, and don't worry, I know the difference between your server and theirs.... :lol:

see ya

mAmA
Last edited by {DOU} yO mAmA on Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Badmotor

yo mAmA,

Your are always welcome on our server and don't worry we all know you know the difference. Just miss play with ya. In fact the other day, you name came up (in good context) on that a player we haven't seen but enjoyed playin'.

Well, Tommy good luck getting those servers working and no rush. I just enjoy playing on them.

Frag ya later!

{FCS}Badmotor
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

Hey, Badmotor, it's back up. The new IP is 66.128.50.219. Have a blast.

-Johnny Jones
Hermskii

Confirm

Unread post by Hermskii »

This is the server with the deemer mod correct? I ask because if so, I have to update another web page that people look at that will pointy them to the deemer server. I know it runs others ods by way of MapVote but all Deemer only mods get free adverstisement at http://www.RedeemerInsanity.com . Right now it reads:

This post is current as of 03/17/07. Reading any posts beneath this one is not required since only this first post is updated regularly. To instantly join one of these servers just click on the UNREAL:IP Address link provided beneath its name. These servers are listed in alphabetical order and any special characters in the name are disregarded. Please list any needed corrections by submitting a reply to this thread.

UT Redeemer Arena Servers:

Clan {DOU} -=JailBreakIII / UZI/ Redeemer Server=- Come Die!!!
UNREAL://72.5.248.18:7777

Curious George's Redeemer Insanity:
UNREAL://68.203.154.150:7757

Kidcapri Redeemer Funhouse
UNREAL://75.66.23.41:7777

MEAT'S Redeemer Screamer
UNREAL://67.161.62.156:7757

RADiationclan "EXTREME WEAPONS" run&gun/sniper/redeemer - redirect has problem
UNREAL://84.244.162.82:7777

Please report any bad links to this forum. Thank you!

Unread post by Draco »

Yes sir this is the server with the deemer mod. It's back up and running smooth.

Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones
Hermskii

Assume

Unread post by Hermskii »

I assume then that the port is the same being 7777? I will edit our other page now reflecting 7777.
Hermskii
{DOU}Cygnus

Re: Assume

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Hermskii wrote:I assume then that the port is the same being 7777? I will edit our other page now reflecting 7777.
Yup. 8)

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”