Tournament #3 - Saturday, January 16th, 12PM EST

Moderator: Tommy

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Tournament #3 - Saturday, January 16th, 12PM EST

Unread post by Tommy »

Clan {DOU} will be hosting another Uzi tournament on Saturday, January 16th, at 12PM EST.

This Tournament is open to the public, not just {DOU} members.

This is a single elimination tournament, meaning you keep advancing through the rounds until you lose a match, then you are completely out.

To sign up, please go to:

Please use a valid email address when you sign up, You will not be spammed and we need it to let you know about matches.

Also, please post below in the sign up thread so we all know you are playing.

Right below this in the Maps thread you will be able to see what maps will be played and in what order.

On game day, please join the Clan {DOU} team Speak server. This is where you will learn who you are playing and what server you will be on. You do not need to talk to us, and TEam Speak will work even if you do not have a headset or microphone. We will have the ability to type back and fourth.

There is a prize for the winner, choose between 2 games, Quake 2 or Unreal Tournament 3. (Game to be delivered via steam key so a steam account is required).

It has been a long time since I have held a tournament so if I missed something I apologize in advance. Please post any questions or comments in this area and I will address them immediately.

Above all, have fun!!!! Don't worry about it, I always get eliminated in the first round too, but it's 2016 and there are still UT99 tournaments, so smile!

{DOU}Tommy

Return to “Clan {DOU} Uzi 1v1 Tournaments”