Quake 2 - WOD:LOX Nights

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Quake 2 - WOD:LOX Nights

Unread post by Tommy »

From now on, Wednesday nights will be LOX night. I will be there when I can and I invite all clan member and friends of DOU to join us for some fun.

I can make the game available for those of you who do not have it.

We had some problems in the past with setting the game up properly, but all of the problems have been resolved. So if you have a problem let us know :)

I will definitely be there next Wednesday and hope others will join me!

Tommy
*DARKMATTER*

Re: Quake 2 - WOD:LOX Nights

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Tommy wrote:From now on, Wednesday nights will be LOX night. I will be there when I can and I invite all clan member and friends of DOU to join us for some fun.

We had some problems in the past with setting the game up properly, but all of the problems have been resolved. So if you have a problem let us know :)

Tommy
ok when you say night what time is this around????
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

I will attempt to be there quite early so that our European friends can join in on the fun :)

Also, please join us in TeamSpeak, chatting while playing is always a lot more fun. The information for TeamSpeak is located in the TeamSpeak area of the forum.

Tommy
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Also, this is a run and gun server. So please feel free to vent on some grunts :)

There is no bot support, so the more that join in the better :)

Tommy
{DOU}cHiCkEn

Unread post by {DOU}cHiCkEn »

Tommy wrote: We had some problems in the past with setting the game up properly, but all of the problems have been resolved.

Tommy
Mine never was resolved. :(
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

*DARKMATTER* wrote:
Tommy wrote:From now on, Wednesday nights will be LOX night. I will be there when I can and I invite all clan member and friends of DOU to join us for some fun.

Tommy
ok when you say night what time is this around????
Yeah, I thought about that...I figure i'll show up around 4pm EST...but I did forget that it's a weeknight for people in Europe too (unless your in France, then you probably have the time, hahahaha). Maybe we could switch this to Friday or Saturday night. I want to have a sniper and redeemer night eventually too. We can play it by ear, but how about Friday nights? Or would that be bad, cut into an important sniper night? Which is the more important sniper night, friday or saturday?

Tommy
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

{DOU}.:\cHiCkEn/:. wrote:
Tommy wrote: We had some problems in the past with setting the game up properly, but all of the problems have been resolved.

Tommy
Mine never was resolved. :(
Is now :)

T

Return to “Quake 2: LOX”