New Quake 2 WOD:LOX Server Coming Soon!!!

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

New Quake 2 WOD:LOX Server Coming Soon!!!

Unread post by Tommy »

As many of you may have noticed, our Quake 2 server disappeared recently. This was the result of a disagreement between myself and the business hosting the server. Whats done is done, time to move on.

The good news is that we are not out for the count. Very soon (within days) we will have a brand new server up and it will better then before!

I would like to extend enormous thanks to the gang over at Backshooters (PSC and MAN clans) for hosting this server for us, and specifically _J and Snake for making sure that we would not be without. I have known all of these guys for several years now and have never had a bad experience with them. They are about the most decent group of people in the gaming community. They have helped me time and time again with whatever issues I was dealing with (a sharp bunch of computer guys) and always take the time to make sure the issues are resolved.

All anyone has to do is come to our irc channel to see what I mean. After we are all squared away hopefully we can get some games going with these guys too, it's an idea anyway.

So please hold tight for a few while we get the server running and configured properly. I will post more information on it as I get it myself.

Tommy
Churchsyn

Unread post by Churchsyn »

sweet Tommy to know ,after we get back and better then ever ,we ll take off with the ladder and maybe we can get some of them to join up
X7[Q2C]

Unread post by X7[Q2C] »

:sleepy:

X7

Return to “Quake 2: LOX”