2005-04-30 - NEW RIFLE

Clan DOU Announcements

Moderator: adminphpbb3

adminphpbb3
Site Admin

2005-04-30 - NEW RIFLE

Unread post by adminphpbb3 »

I am pleased to announce that Clan DOU now has it's very own custom sniper rifle for our Unreal Tounament 99 Sniper Server (67.15.18.234).

The rifle comes ready to use with a default scope cross-hair. However, there are 25 different cross-hairs to choose from and the ability to modify the cross-hairs even further.

To use the new rifle all you need is to go into the game and the rifle will auto-download. However, to change the custom cross-hairs you will need to download 1 additional file. Get the file at:

http://www.clandou.com/hfc.zip

Once you download this very small file, unzip it and then place the resulting file in your unreal tournament's system directory. Thats it.

Next, when you go to the server, hit escape and go to the mod menu. From there select the clandou rifle and change the settings however you wish to do so.

If you have problems with any of this please post your questions in the unreal tournament area below.

A big Thank You goes out to {DOU}HappyFnCamper who made the rifle for the clan. I think you will all agree with me that he did an exceptional job on it and that we are all very grateful.

Admin

Return to “Postcards From Q2DM1”