2007-10-12 - SPECIAL EVENT

Clan DOU Announcements

Moderator: adminphpbb3

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

2007-10-12 - SPECIAL EVENT

Unread post by Tommy »

To celebrate the 3rd birthday of Clan {DOU}, all month long we are holding special events.

This weekend we would like to invite all of our friends in the UT99 community to join us for some *rip* roaring fun. Yes, help us *tear* into our 3rd year as a clan!!!

This weekend only Clan {DOU} is hosting a Chainsaw Arena server at: 66.128.50.222

You read that right, forget the high-volicity projectile weapons...who needs high-energy particle weapons, and no need for chemical cocktails. It's time to get primal! Enter the arena, pick up a chainsaw (free gasoline this weekend only!!!!!), and tear the arse outta anybody that stands between you and victory!!! Don't worry about making a mess, hey - we were gonna paint the joint red anyway! Just remember to wear a slicker and goggles, and by all means, watch where you step!!!!

The fun begins Friday at or around 5pm EST, and will go through the wee-hours of Sunday night / Monday morning.

We at Clan {DOU} sincerely hope that our friends will join us for what is sure to be a lot of action, and a lot more laughs, as we celebrate our birthday month!

And keep the server in your favorites, next weekend something else (hopefully just as much fun) will be running!

Thanks!

{DOU}Tommy
Last edited by Tommy on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

And Please join us on Ventrilo while playing. Our server is at:

chi3.ugt-servers.com port: 10786

Tommy
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Of course stupid me typed in the wrong I.P., thanks to those of you who let me know. The info above has been corrected. :)

Tommy

Return to “Postcards From Q2DM1”