{FCS} challenges {DOU}

Challange Clan DOU To A Match
{FCS}SoulRipper

{FCS} challenges {DOU}

Unread post by {FCS}SoulRipper »

I am the match coordinator for FCS we would like to challenge DOU to a match hit me up on msn anytime at bluesfan68@hotmail.com and we will work it out . thanks ,Soul
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

You guys campers or freestyle?

T
§h¤®tï£

Unread post by §h¤®tï£ »

Went to there web site, there campers from what I can tell, especially since FCS stands for First Class Snipers....
Life isn't about Finding Yourself.
Life is about Creating Yourself.

Never Look Down on Someone
Unless You are Helping Them Up.
{DOU} yO mAmA

FCS clan

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

:D Hey Tommy,
I go to the FCS server a lot and I can tell you ( and Shortie ) they are OUR kind of campers. A little hunting, a little duck walking, sometimes they just back into a dark corner and stay there, so a match with them would be a lot of fun ( for a change ). Also, I think they're a great bunch of people they remind me a lot of our clan, i ve made some friends there so i hope we can accept. BTW, I sent you ( Tommy) a pm about this when Soul Ripper asked who to contact with our clan to challenge us. Let me know if you want more info, we could meet on TS.

yO mAmA
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

I am up for it if it is during a time that I am not working or sleeping... I guess that could apply to just about anyone... :?
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

The Jargonaut wrote:I am up for it if it is during a time that I am not working or sleeping... I guess that could apply to just about anyone... :?
Yup me too i can play anytime jarg is not working or sleeping hmm actually jarg it only applies to you i cant play them times !!!!Image

Return to “War Room”