{ESG} Cup I --- Invitation

Challange Clan DOU To A Match
|DSF|Keubes

{ESG} Cup I --- Invitation

Unread post by |DSF|Keubes »

In 1999, in an attempt to increase the patience and the accurency among online players the UT99 Community organised sniping camping games.
Clan Admins, working with voluntary members, established a series of cups, matches, rumbles and bloody public exhibitions.
The fight's popularity grew with their competitiveness. Soon, Clan Admins discovered that the public events were their most profitable enterprise.
Now it is 2006, about 7 years have passed since founding of TeamDeathMatch. Clans confront each other in an atmosphere of competition, mutual respect and fair play.
Your clan is invited to take part in the ESG Cup I. The strength and honour of your clan are legendary.
The time has come again to prove your clan is the best and deserves the worthy reward, awarded for the achievement of winning the Cup.

Basic principles :

ESG Cup will occur over 3 weekends in a row from Friday the 30th of March 2007 till Sunday the 15th of April 2007.

We expect more than 20 clans going head to head in Sniper Camper TDM mode in organised and refereed matches.

Original and funny Pool Setting Games in 3 rounds will lead your clan to Group Fixtures, 1/8 Finals, 1/4 Finals, 1/2 Finals & Finals.

Fill in the following form to sign up and post it in the suitable topic of ESG forum ("ESG Cup I" / "Sign up for ESG Cup I") :

Clan Name :

Clan Tag(s) :

Spokespersons before & during the cup (2 minimum ; Firstname/UTNickname) / MSN Adress :
>>>
>>>

In the course of January all details about the Cup will be available on ESG site.
Then the spokespersons will be asked a few more information about your clan (roster, banner, logo etc).
After this, your clan will be registred for good.
Bear in my mind at least 12 members will be needed to get your clan registered.

If you seem to come across any problems or have any general queries before and during the cup, don't hesitate to get in contact with one of our Head Admins for the event.
Just send an email or catch the respective Head Admins on MSN and we will do our best to guide you and help you with anything that we are able to do.

ESG Cup Head Admins:

Seb / {ESG}*i_4_i* >>> naisebg@hotmail.com
Mark / {ESG}*Keubes* >>> rsarogue@hotmail.com

We hope your clan will accept this invitation and will help us to make it a successful cup by playing in it.
Thanks for your interest and we hope to receive an answer from you very soon.

Regards,
ESG Cup Head Admins.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

This is an 8 v 8, btw.

T
|DSF|Keubes

yup thats right, but given the amount of members you have that should be np :D
hope you guys will participate..
|DSF|Keubes

any news yet guys??
|DSF|Keubes

update:

2 EURO servers, 2 USA servers

TKK No running or go boom & most likely TKK no revenge will be used..

Hope you guys will contact me about participation. .

plz add me (rsarogue@hotmail.com)

Teams in already:

ESG
FOG
RSA
MIB
DIE16
ROF
FCS
ACE
ASC
BWA
EST
OMA
AMLP
FBI
WOLF

plz let me know asap ... only 5 spots left !
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

So what happened with this did we enter if so any advanced notice of maps etc ??
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

*DARKMATTER* wrote:So what happened with this did we enter if so any advanced notice of maps etc ??
Yeah, I just got some info a few days ago:

http://clandou.com/cupinfo.zip

The files are in .doc format.

Please be aware that this cup is still quite a while away and the info in the zip is not yet complete.

T

Return to “War Room”