Uzi Tournament

Challange Clan DOU To A Match
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

For those who do not fully understand the Last Man Standing concept, here it is in a nutshell.

There will be 16 people playing. Everybody starts the map at the same time via click to start like any other tournament match. As you run around you will frag other players and get fragged yourself. Instead of there being a "score" you will start out with 5 "lives." Every time someone frags you, you lose one of those lives. Once you have been fragged 5 times you are "out." They map is played until evrybody is weeded out and there is one "Last Man Standing." Then a new map starts and we do it all over again.

Once you are out you immediately go into spectator mode so you can watch the game.

If you hang in there, it is fun to see the map open up as people are eliminated. A crowded map gets very roomy very quickly.

Tommy
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Rule I just thought of - If you are in TS and eliminated and watching the rest of the match and blurt out the position of another player, you will immediately be eliminated from the match.

Unless you were born with fetal alcohol syndrome or tourettes you should be able to handle this.

Tommy
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

Draco wrote:
*DARKMATTER* wrote:
{DOU}The Jargonaut wrote:Jarg signs up for this tournament to show Draco the true meaning of prison bitch :nana:
Hey draco jargs gonna be ur bitch lmao Image

::HYST:: ::HYST:: ::HYST:: Classic!!!

-Johnny Jones
:? I hope it does not hurt too much....
LoTus

Unread post by LoTus »

LoTus is in.
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Tommy wrote:For those who do not fully understand the Last Man Standing concept, here it is in a nutshell.

Tommy

You can also play this in practice mode to gain some experience.

-JB
diminished

Unread post by diminished »

Tommy wrote:
Unless you were born with fetal alcohol syndrome or tourettes you should be able to handle this.

Tommy

Damn! Guess I'm out :cry:
Death_Dealer

Unread post by Death_Dealer »

you can count me in...
Churchsyn

Unread post by Churchsyn »

wishing you would schedule a match before 1pm est,until you do Ill be out :twisted:
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

This even is going to have to be pushed up a few weeks due to the fact that our servers took a shit Sunday night. We will be working on getting them back up later today.

I will look into this and let everybody know what is up very soon.

Tommy
{DOU}Lowresolution

Unread post by {DOU}Lowresolution »

soooooooo does that mean before the schedualed date?? or after?? im just a youngin and get confussed easily!!! :roll: :?
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Yeah, a few weeks later. Obviously if I am having problems it won't be earlier. :)

T
{DOU}Lowresolution

Unread post by {DOU}Lowresolution »

well you said pushed up and not pushed back so i was confussled!! i still am though!!! =)
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

O.K., I am going to get going with this and create a server for it and pick a new date very soon. I am also thinking (not definite yet) of pushing this up to a 20 man match. 20 uzi fsckers running around, 1 last man standing. Could be cool.

Tommy
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

WILL be cool, especially if I'm the last man standing :P

I'm in btw....

mAmA

Return to “War Room”