PLACE= AoD server= 75.126.77.88:7777
REMATCH=DOU SERVER
SKIN= DEFAULT
STYLE= CAMPING
5 MAPS= AoD=2 DOU=3
NO SECRETS
AoD=red DOU=blue
5 vs 5

Let me know if the date is cool and time and also let me know the maps you guys and gals picked here is my msn= aodfigment@hotmail.com
thanks again steelj
Last edited by AoD_StEeL_JuStIcE on Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

May 6th is a Sunday.
Saturday the 5th is the fishing opener in Wisconsin so I'll be going after trout most of the day.
I may be able to do Sunday.

-JB
diminished

Unread post by diminished »

I'm good to go if it is a sunday.
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Likewise, I have an engagement on Saturday, but am available Sunday.

mAmA
{DOU}Jet

Unread post by {DOU}Jet »

If sunday the 6th I can play.

Jet
AoD_StEeL_JuStIcE

Unread post by AoD_StEeL_JuStIcE »

yes sorry but sunday is great the 6th if everything else is good let me know please ty, got you guys down for the 6th sunday.....

thanks again steelj

p.s. just let me know which maps you guys and gals picked.....
AoD_StEeL_JuStIcE

Still waiting for the maps that you guys and gals picked for the match with us on on may 6th sunday at 4pm eastern, if someone could get ahold of me as soon as possible that would be great, thanks steelj......
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

The fragged nation ladder meeting is being held on the 6th. Did someone set this match up with you?

Tommy
AoD_StEeL_JuStIcE

Well i posted it here and got the responses from everyone so figured it was on , just because the meeting with fn is that day dosnt mean the whole clan has to go to it does it, you guys and gals have plenty of people for a match, unless you want to pospone it ??? BUt it seemed like there was enough that said they would be there as long as it was on sunday so if someone could get ahold of me that would be great....thanks again steelj
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

3 yes & a maybe is 5 :?: Damn, that new math really has me baffled :togo:
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

AoD_StEeL_JuStIcE wrote:Well i posted it here and got the responses from everyone so figured it was on , just because the meeting with fn is that day dosnt mean the whole clan has to go to it does it, you guys and gals have plenty of people for a match, unless you want to pospone it ??? BUt it seemed like there was enough that said they would be there as long as it was on sunday so if someone could get ahold of me that would be great....thanks again steelj
Well, the majority of the most active members of the clan will be doing FN related things for a good portion of that day. DOU has the most volunteers involved in FN followed by OMA. BTW, we need more refs. AOD going to have a few in this season? Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Hey Steel J.

Saw your post and made the assumption it was a scheduled match. I have a strange work schedule and often get behind in my forum reading. Bison would be the one to contact in the future to schedule a match with us. Meanwhile, I look forward to playing whenever we can settle on a date. I always enjoy our matches together.

mAmA
AoD_StEeL_JuStIcE

Thanks for the heads up draco and momma always good games with you guys, talked to diminished yesturday and he said he would get a team together for this sunday and that he would hit me up for the maps that you guys selected...

To bison sorry didnt know you were the one to get ahold of for the matchs, noone else took offence to what i said except you so it must be becuase i didnt recognize you as the clan match co, so again sry for the mix up but still if there is a problem with this sunday PLEASE let me know, my msn is in my first post ...Thanks guys always good to play with you because of the hard core camping you guys do, and we have a lot of respect for your clan, so hope to hear from you soon ........steelj
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

AoD_StEeL_JuStIcE wrote:Thanks for the heads up draco and momma always good games with you guys, talked to diminished yesturday and he said he would get a team together for this sunday and that he would hit me up for the maps that you guys selected...

To bison sorry didnt know you were the one to get ahold of for the matchs, and dont worry about being a smart a-- to me about the counting thing, because im the a--hole of my clan and i can dish it out too, noone else took offence to what i said except you so it must be becuase i didnt recognize you as the clan match co, so again sry for the mix up but still if there is a problem with this sunday PLEASE let me know, my msn is in my first post ...Thanks guys always good to play with you because of the hard core camping you guys do, and we have a lot of respect for your clan, so hope to hear from you soon ........steelj

I took no offence, just wondered were the 5 came from Image
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
AoD_StEeL_JuStIcE

GREAT GAMES today DOU , we always have fun playin with good campers, your moma dam you.lol. great games had alot of fun ....cya soon for the rematch, just get ahold of me and ill set it up, or we will see you in the fn....again great games guys and gals......steelj

Return to “War Room”