The Joke of the Day

Jokes, Stories, Cool Websites, Pranks, etc. If it makes you laugh, post it here.
vioguez

The Joke of the Day

Unread post by vioguez »

Three old ladies are sitting in a diner, chatting about various things. One lady says, "You know, I'm getting really forgetful. This morning, I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down." The second lady says, "You think that's bad? The other day, I was sitting on the edge of my bed, and I couldn't remember whether I was going to bed or had just waken up!" The third lady smiles smugly. "Well, my memory's just as good as it's always been, knock on wood." She raps the table. With a startled look on her face, she asks, "Who's there? :mrgreen:

NATAN
Site Admin

Re: The Joke of the Day

Unread post by NATAN »

:lol:
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
daamen

Unread post by daamen »

How do you surprise Helen Keller??
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

how?

Devilman

Unread post by Devilman »

leave the plunger in the toilet !
Some people are born to luck, some people are born to luck.
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

A mom of an eight year old boy is awaiting her son's arrival from school. As he runs in, he says he needs to talk to her about making babies. He claims he knows about the development of a fetus, but doesn't understand the answer to the million dollar question. Namely, how does the sperm get into the woman? The mom asks the boy what he thinks the answer is. The boy says that the sperm is manufactured in the man's stomach, rises up to his chest, then throat, and into his mouth, where he then kisses the woman and deposits the sperm into her mouth. The mom tells her boy that it is a good guess, but it's wrong. She gives him a hint by telling him that the sperm comes out of the man's penis. Suddenly, the boy's face becomes quite red and he says, "You mean you put your mouth on that thing?" ::DancingBanana:: ::DancingBanana::

Rad

Unread post by Rad »

:lol:
----------------------------------------
A woman is coming to the doctor:
- Do I ask you, whether I will be able to have children after the explosion of the atom bomb?
- Indeed, if you will find your ass. :oops:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

A man goes to a strip club with an alligator. He says, "I bet you that I can put my dick into this alligator's mouth for 1 minute, and when I take it out, it will not be damaged. If I succeed, all of you will buy me drinks. If I fail, I will buy all of you drinks." The other men agree and he puts his dick into the alligator's mouth for 1 minute. After 1 minute, he hits the alligator on the head with a beer bottle, and he opens his mouth. To everyone's surprise, his dick is unharmed. "Now, before you buy me drinks, does anybody else want to try?" After a while, someone in the back finally raises their hand. It's a woman. "I guess I can try," she says, "but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with a beer bottle. 8)

Rad

Unread post by Rad »

:lol: :mrgreen:

vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

A ventriloquist is performing with his dummy on his lap. He’s telling a dumb blonde joke when a young platinum-haired beauty jumps to her feet. “What gives you the right to stereotype blondes that way?” she demands. “What does hair color have to do with my worth as a human being?” Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to stammer out an apology. “You keep out of this!” she yells. “I’m talking to that little jerk on your knee! :loco:

vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

A blonde and brunette are living together. The brunette came home from work one day and the blonde had a rope around her waist. The brunette asked why she had a rope tied around her waist. The blonde answered that she was trying to commit suicide. The brunette said, "You're supposed to put the rope around your neck." The blonde replied, "I tried that but I couldn't breathe!" ::DancingBanana::

Rad

Unread post by Rad »

What difference is between a drinker and an alcoholic?
The alcoholic drinks, because he must. The drinker drinks, because he wants.
:wink:

vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'" ::DancingBanana::

Rad

Unread post by Rad »

::HYST:: Image

Return to “Forum-O-Fun”