more ironic than funny, but humorus none the less

Jokes, Stories, Cool Websites, Pranks, etc. If it makes you laugh, post it here.
Fancy

more ironic than funny, but humorus none the less

Unread post by Fancy »

A world-famous and very dignified surgeon called a plumber to fix the flooded bathroom in his office.

When the plumber arrived, he was carrying an extra set of used overalls. The dapper, impeccably groomed and expensively dressed doctor smirked in a condescending way and said: "Do you usually need a change of overalls?!"

The plumber just smiled. When he was done, the plumber gave him the bill and told him he had to get some more equipment from his truck.

He explained that he needed a new assistant because of all the work and was short-handed. He asked the surgeon if he knew of any friends who might want the job.

The surgeon raised his eyebrows and pointed at his suit, his shoes, his degree and his office: "I'm well known in my field around the world! I am a surgeon. Now, do I look like someone who would have a plumber for a friend?"

"You're right. A high class guy like you in a fancy suit and those shined up shoes would never know plumbers," said the plumber apologetically. He put the overalls down on a chair. "I'm very sorry."

"I am on my way to give a presentation to the College of Surgeons! I'm sure I won't be meeting any plumbers there! I do not count plumbers among my friends!" smirked the upper-crust doctor, as he checked his shoes to make sure the shine was still perfect and carefully tightened the knot of his tie. "Now I suggest you get to work!"

"YES SIR!" said the plumber. It seemed the right thing to do to call the eminent surgeon "Sir!" "I won't forget! I'm sorry sir!"

"I accept your apology" said the surgeon.

When the plumber returned, he entered the surgeon's office, stopped and stared.

There on the floor were the doctor's brand new mirror-polished $1,000 handmade Italian leather shoes - but their owner's feet were no longer in them.

A few feet away, he saw the doctor's black designer silk socks.

But the surgeon's feet were not inside those either.

The plumber grinned and followed the trail:

Next he found the hand-tailored $2,000 Armani pinstriped business suit - jack te and trousers - that the doctor had been wearing, also neatly folded, with attached paisley braces.

Then he found the natty Hermes silk tie and the matching pocket square tossed on the floor.

After that he saw the monogrammed gold cufflinks, starched white shirt, silver tiepin and Rolex - in a trail across the floor into the bathroom.

The surgeon's medical degree and briefcase were piled up next to them.

The plumber laughed and picked up the doctor's very expensive shoes and socks and his silk tie and his beautiful Italian suit and went in to the bathroom.

There was the world-famous surgeon - wearing the overalls, lying under the sink with his bare feet sticking out in an extremely undignified way.

The plumber tapped on the soles of the formerly dapper doctor's feet with his own high-class shoes.

The surgeon looked out, with sweat streaming down his hundred dollar haircut.

The plumber grinned. He said "What is the world famous surgeon doing under the SINK! And you're not wearing your fancy CLOTHES! Your suit, shoes, your socks and your tie sir!"

“Just in time! I need those SIR!” said the surgeon.

"Did YOU call ME sir?!" said the plumber. "This is very undignified! What about your reputation?!"

The barefoot surgeon took his beautifully polished Italian shoes - and placed them under the sink to catch the dipping water.

The surgeon grabbed his silk socks and wiped the sweat off his face with them.

He blew his nose in his silk tie.

He grabbed his pinstriped Armani suit jacket and tied it around the leaky pipe. He took the suit trousers and white shirt, ripped them down the middle and wiped up the water.

“What are you DOING doctor? You are a famous SURGEON!” said the plumber.

“NO! I am a FORMER surgeon” He pointed at the plumber's bill and said "SIR! You found your assistant."
the-operative

Re: more ironic than funny, but humorus none the less

Unread post by the-operative »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:
Rad

Re: more ironic than funny, but humorus none the less

Unread post by Rad »

Good one, Fancy :lol:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777

Return to “Forum-O-Fun”