the magic dildo

Jokes, Stories, Cool Websites, Pranks, etc. If it makes you laugh, post it here.
Fancy

the magic dildo

Unread post by Fancy »

An older travelling salesman had recently married a gorgeous young blonde. He had a long trip to take the next day and; worried that she would become lonely while away; he decided to get her a "gift" to keep her busy. The man found an adult store during his lunch break and went in to investigate.

A creepy old man was there to greet him, "Helllo dere! Is there something in particular..?"

The salesman explained his dilemma, and the old man showed him to a small room in the back of the shop. Off the top of a shelf in the corner, the old man pulled an intricately carved wooden box that said 'MAGIC DILDO',set it in front of the salesman, and said "$300 for the very best!"

The salesman huffed, "$300?!# I've been around the world and seen everything- but not a $300 dildo! What's so special about it??"

With that, the old man said,"MAGIC DILDO, DOOR!" and the dildo leapt out of box, across the room and began beating the door like a jackhammer!

Then the old man said,"MAGIC DILDO, BOX!" and it hopped back into the box.

The salesman cried, "SOLD!", paid him $300. He then took it home and hid it in the closet so he could surprise his soon-to-be-blushing-profusely bride and returned to his sales.

His blonde beauty returned home from a shopping spree, and while stowing her new clothes; she came across the pretty wooden box. She opened it and delighted, "OOh! A magic dildo for my pussy!" And with that it leapt out of the box and began hammering away! After the 8th orgasm, she began to get sore and realized that she didn't know how to stop the charmed device. Desperate and scared at that point, she frantically calls 911 between moans and squeals.

Thinking she was in physical danger, the dispatcher sent a patrol car along with an ambulance. An officer heard her from the front door, broke it down, and rushed up the stairs to help her. Stunned, he couldn't help but laugh and said, "Uh, ma'am... what's your... emergency?" She managed to utter,"It's... a... MAGIC....DILDO!!"

The officer; brought to tears at this point; slapped his knees and cried,"MAGIC DILDO MY ASS!".....(the end..)
knightmare

Re: the magic dildo

Unread post by knightmare »

Famous last words, LOL, WOW! , Talk"in about being at the wrong place at the wrong time, how about saying the wrong thing! :eek2: OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
BITE ME

Return to “Forum-O-Fun”