Hello All..

A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

RANDYMAN

Hello All..

Unread post by RANDYMAN »

RANDYMAN here....Might be the first time I've been in this forum, But anyway.. for those of you who don't know me, I am the "old guy in the wheelchair". I'll be hitting 50 this year so i'm not as old looking as my character, just so you know. I've been on UT since around 2000, minus about 4 years or so as of late. I have just recently gotten back into playing and mostly your server. I really like the players on the servers and try to show what secrets I can remember. Sometime I dominate, and sometimes I get dominated. I am just here for fun, I don't mind winning, and I don't mind losing. It's all good. So if I make someone mad, please let me know.. it is not intentional, sometimes it's just part of the game. I work 7 days on and 7 days off, where I spend most every nights on UT..see you there.
NATAN
Site Admin

Re: Hello All..

Unread post by NATAN »

Hello Randyman.

Good to see you finaly on our forum. We still need recruits if you're interested :)

See you again soon on the server.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

Hi Randy :peace_v:
It's nice of you, that you visited our forum. Recently I am quite busy, but I hope that we will meet soon again on the server. I love shooting at wheels in your wheelchair :flak: :mrgreen:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
jacobite
Location: scottland west coast home of the rampant lion rrroooooaaarrr lol

Unread post by jacobite »

nice to meet you randyman pass the wheel chair onto natan when your done ...lol ooops sliped out :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”