Who Doesnt Like me And Who Does Truthly!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

LENNOX

Who Doesnt Like me And Who Does Truthly!

Unread post by LENNOX »

Hello All you Know who i am Now i would like to Know. Who likes Me And Who Doesnt Like me Answere Truthly please. Which im Sure you Will. Thanks. :peace_v:
The greatest obstacle to discovering the shape of the earth, the continents, and the oceans was not ignorance, but rather the illusion of knowledge.

We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us.
.:Isabella:.

Re: Who Doesnt Like me And Who Does Truthly!

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

I like chocolate cookies.... :D
Are you a chocolate cookie...?
LENNOX

Unread post by LENNOX »

No But i Can Be Sweet. Lol. But seriously What do you think of me ? i need to know
The greatest obstacle to discovering the shape of the earth, the continents, and the oceans was not ignorance, but rather the illusion of knowledge.

We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us.
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

LENNOX wrote:No But i Can Be Sweet. Lol. But seriously What do you think of me ? i need to know
Why..? Do you have doubts about yourself....?
Be yourself, whatever the opinion of others...

Anyway, respect my opinion:
I spent in the military some good times, and now I'm only a civilian woman with some beautiful kids....

Like a former military person I think you deserve a good kick in the ass...
But like a civilian woman, I think you are still a kid...
and I like kids
So I like you...
LENNOX

Unread post by LENNOX »

I Would Post on Here why im Asking this but. i dont want To Cause a Up Raw. And thank you.

Rad

Unread post by Rad »

LENNOX wrote:I Would Post on Here why im Asking this but. i dont want To Cause a Up Raw. And thank you.

Oh no, LENNOX, don't ask me about such things, please :pai:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
LENNOX

Unread post by LENNOX »

LOL Thats Funny

Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

I have no problem telling the truth. I think your a whiny little bitch quitter. :roll:
kitty

Unread post by kitty »

yeah, you are a cool lil tea sippin bugger!....lol :peace_v:
Image Image
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Unread post by Mr_head »

i think youve got your head jammed too far up someone else ass, your always to concerned what others think. its not a a case of i dont like you but you do annoy this shit outta people quite often with bullshit, and i think the most annoying thing you have done is drop our tag because you have a problem with the way we deal with issues then you get another tag instantly and then you are constantly hanging around {DOU} like we arnt good enough for you to wear our tag but we are good enough to listen to you bitch about your problems. its like a big fuck you in the face of DOU. so yeah hmmm something to think about i guess.

oh yeah, i think you can be pretty cool at times but you can be as abb said a whiney bitch quitter
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

No comment...
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
kitty

Unread post by kitty »

just like with every place you go there will be a few @ssholes that won't like you no matter what....all you can do is ignore them and play on...
Image Image
LENNOX

Unread post by LENNOX »

I kNow that i was annoying and i didnt want to make you think your not good Enough. the reason i am hanging around is because i was stupid i was One person That made 1 big Mistake of Leaving Ok. I love this Clan And you can say what you Want Because it wont change the Fact that im gonna stick around no matter what The way i was back then ive changed. my game play has changed And so have i. argue the fact If you Want but its True and Mr_head your one person that i didnt Want to piss Off i like you man your brilliant and Ace and that goes for all of you. Dont care how much shit i get because i aint going no where ok. yes i was an asshole back then and yes i could be a bit of a C*** to i know all of this But all i wanna do Is fix This.

LENNOX

Unread post by LENNOX »

And no matter what People Say i aint gonna Take it Ofensively Im Gonna Take It All IN. Just thaugh i would Add this to The Topic.

LENNOX

Unread post by LENNOX »

And i also Hear what You Say Mr_head i Dint want people to think that im making it out to Be DOU aint good enough for Me Because its the other way Round Im The one Who Aint good enough For DOU but really think I Can Fix this.

Return to “General Board”