Area 51

Game Content Creation
Revisio

Area 51

Unread post by Revisio »

Hey Ya'll, i decided that i wanted to make a extremely complex sniper map (like lots of the TKK maps) so... i came with the idea of mapping a satellite image of area 51. I dont want to give away to much about some of the cool features the map will include.

Anyways in the map i want to put some airplanes flying in the air, so i wanted to see if ya'll can tell me which maps have planes in them, the airplanes i want need to look like the ones in DM-Airport[BBST] but every time i open that map in unrealed it crashes the program so i just need to know which maps have similar if not the same type of plane.
GRouND ZeRo

Re: Area 51

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

DM-[BBST]-Airport... BAD!

Had fun just trying to look at it...

Some Mappers like to do stuff to lockout the Maps so they don't get copied or re-used by someone else.

I am using Unreal-Ed 2.0 Myself.

There are some Models that you can use... they are kinda hard to come by if you know where to look. you may have to search some gaming websites for pre-built models for Unreal-Ed.
{DOU}

.:Isabella:.

Re: Area 51

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

I'LL SEARCH A MAP WITH A NICE TOMCAT PLANE THAT I HAVE IN MY COMPUTER... :D

AFTER FINISH MY MAP I 'LL TRY A PROGRAM TO DESIGN SOME BOMBERS, B-52 AND RUSSIAN BACKFIRE, AND RAPTOR AND SU 34 FIGHTERS (I'M THINKING IN A SNIPER MAP WITH A SPACE TUNNEL CONNECTING AN US AIR FORCE BASE WITH A RUSSIAN AIR FORCE BASE)

Return to “Game Mappers and Coders”