REVISIO RESIGNS

The Next Great Novel? Probably Not!
.:Isabella:.

REVISIO RESIGNS

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

THE RECRUITMENT OFFICIERS WORST NIGHTMARE BECAME TRUE...

NEWSPAPERS ANNOUNCE THE NEWS.

IN THE CLAN DOU HEADQUARTERS ALL SEEMS A CHAOS...

REVISIO RESIGNS...

THE NEWS SHAKES TO THE WORLD...

INCLUDING {DOU}CHICKEN AWAKE FROM HIS COMMA...STAMMERING SOMETHING ABOUT A LAPTOP

ONLY TOMMY KEEPS CALM...

AND HE CALLS HIS PUBLIC RELATIONS ADVISOR AGAIN

BISON!!!!!! I NEED YOU

AND THE BISON'S CLASSIC RESPONSE.....
{DOU}Cygnus

Re: REVISIO RESIGNS

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

"My ass itches" he said with obvious irritation.
Tommy handed him a bottle of his old favorite, Montezuma, and said.....
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

..urine the army now, oh wait that was last weeks golden shower clinic. What I meant to say was if you were a real man you'd swallow the worm. Tommy was shocked as he noticed Bison ....

mAmA
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

...standing buck naked with his 9 inches of manhood dangling. "WHO THE FRACK SWITCHED MY PATRON FOR THIS NASTY MONTEZUMA!! SAVE THAT SHIT FOR THE SS CUM QUEENS!!"
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

but not all is lost, with fork in one hand ,and a knife in the other,he stuck the rotting carcass with his trusty rusty fork,and began to feed,and uttered those famous words " taste like chicken ". :lol:

Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

chicken slathered in shit
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

after these incoherent thoughts, caused for tons of beer ingestion or bad marihuana, Bison decided to beg Revisio to come back to the clan. To get some help he called Revisio's best friend: Concrete.
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

together they lived happy and move to the house on the hill , together creating america,s best meth lab.

{DOU} yO mAmA

But that wasn't the end ( I know, you were hoping, too bad :lol: ), one night after a game of naked shuffleboard a gun battle errupted in the doublewide Concrete shared with Revisio. "You're dipping too deep in the profits bitch !!" Revisio shouted as another magnum round went whizzzing past Concetes skull. " Theres not half as much up my nose as you're stuffing up your ass with that gerbil" Concrete screamed as he sprayed another stream of lead towards Rev's general location. Just then, there was a knock at the door.....

mAmA
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

and low and behold there was Oban. Stark naked and lubed beyond all imagination. With a grin he said "Fuck did I fuckin hear you say you had a gerbil? Im fucking hammered and ready for some hot rodent action!" Without hesitation he crawled on all fours, looked Revisio in the eye and said
{DOU} yO mAmA

"Bark like a dog you boyscout, I haven't had a good gerbil stuffing since I sniffed that can of locker room with that Pakistani cabby in Kuwait".
"You know Jameil ?" Revisio asked with breathless anticipation. "Any friend of Jameil's is a friend of mine". Just then, Concrete charged their postion from the other room spraying bullets and screaming "DIE you gerbil loving bitches !!! DIE !!!!" a bullet hit one of the burners in the lab and the trailer caught fire. " Damit!" shouted Concrete, "I had new drapes ordered from Sears and Roebuck. You bastards better.....

mAmA
Evil

Unread post by Evil »

"start pissing on those flames before the whole thing blows!" Too late, there was a massive explosion and everyone was thrown through the walls to land...
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

when the smoke cleared,pieces of burnt dick ,charcol balls,and ass,out came the gerbil and said?

{DOU} yO mAmA

" Dude, know any where else I can score some more meth ? " Just then Tommy came by playing his magic flute and the gerbil began to dance and follow him. He had never heard Super Freak played on a flute before. The Gerbil danced along merrily as more forest creatures fell in behind him forming a furry conga line.They strolled through the smoldering trailer park until a pair of KC lights belonging to abberation caught them dead in their tracks. Abby shouted.....

mAmA
Concrete

Unread post by Concrete »

You fuckers killed Concrete! He was the best sniper and Meth maker in the world, hell maybe the universe. And now you want to take all the fucking animals out of here. You already have a dog, all I want is the sheep. Just then Abb turns the KC's on, presses down the pedal so hard it's like he can't go as fast as he wants. Wheels spinning.............
I killed a six-pack just to watch it die.
Without question the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you the wheel was also a fine invention, but a wheel does not go as well with pizza.

Return to “Collective Stories”