Planet side 2

Discuss Other Games Here That Don't Have a Section For Them
*DARKMATTER*

Planet side 2

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Anyone in the clan interested in playing this game. https://www.planetside2.com/ have a look and see if you are interested post here or talk to happyfncamper in teamspeak before you join to make sure you are on the right team as it is team/squad based.
Hook

Re: Planet side 2

Unread post by Hook »

Is it truly free? (or a trial)

Hey Darkmatter, you are still around also - You are a die-hard UT addict like me!
I see Jargonaut and others still playing also - Great to see you all still here.
I just saw SKANK on CG last night - also KidCapri is back! (with an experimental server)
A few other Old Guard have shown up too. :D
= Hook =
Forum = http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
The PirateDeemerCMM PRO Redeemer
PRO-Redeemer | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemer | SEEKER-Redeemer <-(we have it ALL at CMM!)
Server: {CMM} CROSSBONES Missile Madness
IP:
68.232.181.236:7777
*DARKMATTER*

Hook wrote:Is it truly free? (or a trial)

Hey Darkmatter, you are still around also - You are a die-hard UT addict like me!
I see Jargonaut and others still playing also - Great to see you all still here.
I just saw SKANK on CG last night - also KidCapri is back! (with an experimental server)
A few other Old Guard have shown up too. :D
Well i put a link so you could look, but yes it is free although you can spend money out of your own pocket to advance quicker if you want to. Good to know some of the older players from CG are still around what game is kid running last time he was running 2k3 and it was awful...
*DARKMATTER*

So anyone interested in forming a squad in this game then??????????????????????????????????????
LowKee

Unread post by LowKee »

Been playing this game for a couple of weeks now. Have to say it's very fun game. You can run around on your own or with a select few. but it's better to run with bigger platoons that have their shit together. Yes Hook the game is all free. You have the option to become a member. I did. but you can earn better weaps and other shit by playing the game.
Its a very tactical game and lots of fun. Add me to friends as Soulzie if whoever joins joins. Any questions, like DM said as Happy or you can ask me also. I will help with whatever.

Return to “Other Games Of Interest”