SUPER DOOPER NUKER PANCAKES!!!

Master Chef Tommy Shares His Techniques And Recipes

Moderator: Tommy

Nuker

SUPER DOOPER NUKER PANCAKES!!!

Unread post by Nuker »

NUKER Here,
In the ongoing quest for culinary greatness I have been ever vigilant for NEW & BETTER PANCAKE recipes! Below is what I believe to be a better recipe than my "Super Nuker Pancakes" These pancakes are even MORE FLUFFY!!! PLEASE E N J O Y!!!

SUPER DOOPER NUKER PANCAKES

• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 3 tablespoons white sugar
• 6 tablespoons malted milk (I use Nestles)
• 3 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 3 cups buttermilk (only use REAL buttermilk)
• 1/2 cup milk
• 4 eggs
• 1/3 cup butter, melted
• 3 tablespoons Vanilla
• Cinnamon to taste
• Nutmeg to taste

• FLUFF Egg whites.
• In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat together buttermilk, milk, eggs yolks and melted butter. Keep the two mixtures separate until you are ready to cook.
• Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. You can flick water across the surface and if it beads up and sizzles, it's ready!
• Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, using a wooden spoon or fork to blend. Stir until it's just blended together. Do not over stir! Fold in fluffed egg whites. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/2 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
This recipe makes 12 large pancakes so reduce it for less. You can freeze the leftovers and warm them in the NUKEulator (microwave) low & slow and they still taste great.

NUKER
:minigun:

I am proud to have you judge me as a man
through the lens of my enemies’ character.
Rad

Re: SUPER DOOPER NUKER PANCAKES!!!

Unread post by Rad »

And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777

Return to “Cooking With Tommy”