Hello

Information about joining is located here.

Moderator: NATAN

Alikai

Hello

Unread post by Alikai »

Hello there to all,

I just thought Id stop in and introduce myself to you all. Ive been playing UT for a few years off and on. I typcially just play UT Game of the Year Edition but I will vier off and play a little bit of UT2004. Im interested in Joining the DOU Clan simply because Ive never been in a gaming clan and would like to join one and become an active part of a community. You can always message me or talk to me in game. I go by Alikai in game. If you feel like striking up a converstaion go for it. UT isnt the only game I play though, so if theres other games anyone plays let me know. Ill come play.

Thanks for Reading,
Alikai
Thanks for taking the time to read my poast! I appericate any feedback you guys can give!
Please feel free to subscribe to me on YouTube!
Add me on Steam!
Follow me on Twitter!
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Re: Hello

Unread post by Mr_head »

Welcome to the forum! We play many games together as a clan here from Ut99 to Cod4 and a few inbetween, Our recruiment process means that you have to be seen playing on a our servers for a number of weeks before we can take you on, basicly so we dont have people joining and never re-apearing again, there is a section dedicted to joining our clan on the forum, read through and if you sure you still want to join us you may submit a recruiment application. We are also active on Teamspeak, if you are un familiar with it, its just a program we use to speak with each other, not just for gaming but on a social level too, links for this im sure are on the forum, failing that google it!, we are mostly a social clan, gaming experiance and skills are not required for entry. But my advise is hang around a bit, get on teamspeak, speak to us, and get on the servers for some fraggin!

Mr_head
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Hello and welcome Alikai.

I have received the application form you sent in good order and will get back at you with further details asap.

In the meantime have fun on our servers!
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

Welcome to the forum Alikai! Nice to meet you.
It will be more nicely, when I meet you on the server.
I play UT99 only at the moment on our camping server.
See you ::violent069::
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777

Return to “Joining Clan {DOU}”