Recruitment form

Information about joining is located here.

Moderator: NATAN

Pink_Squirrel

Recruitment form

Unread post by Pink_Squirrel »

According to the latest developments that told me a friend of the clan, I believe you could consider my proposal to reach the status like recruit from now on.

Advantages:
You know me for years.
I never whine.
I'm unable to talk bad about my mates in other chats.
I stay every day in the server.
I do not drink
I do not smoke
When I have problems with recruits or members, I talk about that to my mates first.

Disadvantages:
None

Doubts: Who is Tommy?

Best regards to all.... :peace_v:
Rad

Re: Recruitment form

Unread post by Rad »

CrustHole wrote:According to the latest developments that told me a friend of the clan, I believe you could consider my proposal to reach the status like recruit from now on.

Advantages:
You know me for years.
I never whine.
I'm unable to talk bad about my mates in other chats.
I stay every day in the server.
I do not drink
I do not smoke
I do not sleep
I do not curse
I do not take ...
I do not give ...
I do not have sex
I'm going to go to heaven alive not having tasted worldly pleasures

When I have problems with recruits or members, I talk about that to my mates first.

Disadvantages:
None

Doubts: Who is Tommy?

Best regards to all.... :peace_v:
I allowed myself to throw in a few additional requirements :mrgreen:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
Chamberly

Unread post by Chamberly »

Admit it, you've taken miles ahead getting slaughtered, spawn killed, assaulted, backed up and get killed, use aimbot & radar even tho you suck, sometimes you don't camp, once in awhile you leave your xloc out, you let people revenge you, and you don't say anything but taunts at people when you kill them. You sometimes will follow other people's command when they order you, make yourself too easy to the other team, and you let your team mate shoot you (until you disappear). & so if DOU recruited you then I guess you might be one of their player that use cheat!

What do ya think folks?

::HYST::
Image lol
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

Chamberly wrote:Admit it, you've taken miles ahead getting slaughtered, spawn killed, assaulted, backed up and get killed, use aimbot & radar even tho you suck, sometimes you don't camp, once in awhile you leave your xloc out, you let people revenge you, and you don't say anything but taunts at people when you kill them. You sometimes will follow other people's command when they order you, make yourself too easy to the other team, and you let your team mate shoot you (until you disappear). & so if DOU recruited you then I guess you might be one of their player that use cheat!

What do ya think folks?

I have to agree, I've been watching him for years. Maybe we could get someone to report him to Activision.
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
M@DD0G

Unread post by M@DD0G »

{DOU}Charger wrote:
Chamberly wrote:Admit it, you've taken miles ahead getting slaughtered, spawn killed, assaulted, backed up and get killed, use aimbot & radar even tho you suck, sometimes you don't camp, once in awhile you leave your xloc out, you let people revenge you, and you don't say anything but taunts at people when you kill them. You sometimes will follow other people's command when they order you, make yourself too easy to the other team, and you let your team mate shoot you (until you disappear). & so if DOU recruited you then I guess you might be one of their player that use cheat!

What do ya think folks?

I have to agree, I've been watching him for years. Maybe we could get someone to report him to Activision.
LMAO!! ::HYST::

Also, I'm not sure I trust someone who doesn't drink or curse!!

:gib:
M@DD0G
Image Image I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,
that's as good as they're going to feel all day. --Frank Sinatra

Pink_Squirrel

Unread post by Pink_Squirrel »

Rad wrote:I allowed myself to throw in a few additional requirements :mrgreen:
Ha, ... :x Not funny. I will allow me to give you a good headshot.

What do ya think folks?

Hi Chamberly. After that, you do not expect a New Year's kiss.
{DOU}Charger wrote:I have to agree, I've been watching him for years. Maybe we could get someone to report him to Activision.
I have some buddies in Activision... no problem at all....
M@DD0G wrote: LMAO!! ::HYST:: Also, I'm not sure I trust someone who doesn't drink or curse!!

I know you very well. I will see you in the server. Be careful. Don't forget your rifle if you expect to survive this joke.
Remember, you're warned.

Return to “Joining Clan {DOU}”