Conman BAN 02/01/2012

People Who Have Been Banned
NATAN
Site Admin

Conman BAN 02/01/2012

Unread post by NATAN »

As of 02-01-2012

Conman has been permanently banned from DOU servers for repeatedly breaking the server rules and ignoring Admins.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Grubb Industries

Re: Conman BAN 02/01/2012

Unread post by Grubb Industries »

Kicked/ban tonight, told him he was banned.

Conman 222.153.155.182
Last edited by Grubb Industries on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fighting for peace is like
Screwing for virginity
Conman

Unread post by Conman »

Whats up with the ban ? I don't remember and hassles or issues? I have been playing years with out any problems and now this???
Conman
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

DOU Conman wrote:Whats up with the ban ? I don't remember and hassles or issues? I have been playing years with out any problems and now this???

WHAT THE FUCK is up with dou tag in front of your name dick mouth :redflipoff: :redflipoff: :redflipoff:

Grubb Industries

Unread post by Grubb Industries »

Hes playing on ZSZ server right now with DOU tag.
Fighting for peace is like
Screwing for virginity
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

First off you have been kicked countless times and warned more than anyone I know of. Its about time you were banned for your carelessness of our rules and server. I have never seen a player who will go out of his way to play as dirty as you yet all the while complaining about others.

Second please remove the DOU tag from your name on any server you go too. We don't come into your house and shit on your rug so don't do so to our name
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

DOU Conman wrote:Whats up with the ban ? I don't remember and hassles or issues? I have been playing years with out any problems and now this???
You've played here for years, so we expect you would understand the server rules by now. You were warned many times before for dropping your X-loc and cheap kills. You got kicked for it many times. Now if you don’t remember, that’s not our fault. Our fault has been that we have let you get away with it for too long.

Putting DOU in front of your name and playing with the name on other servers shows we were right to ban you. You’re just unrespectful to our clan. At this point we will have no respect for you either.

Conman

Unread post by Conman »

I honestly think you have me and similar names from the other clan CON members mixed up. I have very few warnings and have not been kicked from any site let alone Dou for many many years?? I was warned once recently for dropping my x-loc and that was it ( fair enough ).

I will happily drop Dou from my name ( Did not mean to be disrespectful ) if you don't want me in your Clan thats fine. Just wanted to show that I want to be a commited member of Clan Dou.

Isn't a 30 day ban more inline with your policy for players that have broken your rules? I still wish to be a commited and respectful memeber of Dou , and am willing to follow any process you deem appropriate.

To show that I am willing to be a commited member of DOU I am happy to make a donation to Clan Dou as a show of my commitment and respect should you choose to let me prove to you that I can be a good member of Clan Dou.
Conman
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Trust me, we don’t mix up your name and those from the other clan CON members. We have a security thread running on our forum with your name on it since Feb 1st 2010 till the moment we decided to ban you.. You have been warned and have been kicked several times in that period.

I’m glad you seem to reply to your ban in a proper way at this moment. At least thats my opinion. I don’t know what the other clan members might think of it. We have never said we didn’t want you in our clan, but you also never have given a sign as if you were interested in joining. You have never submitted a Clan DOU Recruitment Form, nor have you ever shown us the intention to become a recruit in any other way.

We have given up on the 30day bans and we don’t use them anymore. It’s a new policy we started a few months ago, because the 30day bans just weren’t much successfull.

Bans will be now permanent but with an appeal process. In this process we deal with people on a case by case basis. When banned, even if the appeal is successful, it can not be lifted before 30 days. This way, even if we decide to give you a second chance down the line, there are still consequences to your actions.

About your wish to become a commited and respectfull member of the DOU clan I can only give you some good advice for the moment.
We are not a clan that is based on skills, but first of all our clan is a social group. Skills have no meaning for us.

We’ve never heard you come to talk with us on our teamspeak server TS3. Also aren’t you much talkative in game. Maybe you should give it a try and interact with us while gaming. That way we will get to know you better and vice versa. That is if your appeal on the ban will be succesfull.There will first be a vote under the members to decide if you can come back on the server. I must say you didn’t make yourself much popular by most of the members on our server so that might not go easy.

If we have talked to you on TS3 when your ban would be lifted we will see if you are recruit material. So it will take some investment on your side.

Donations to the server are always most welcome, but at a moment like this it would seem more as a bribe, although I think the intentions to do so sounds fair.

We will have to wait for further response on this matter from the clan to see how things will gonna evolve.

.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Hi Conman

I know you a lot of time and I wish you could play with us again in the future...

A tip: go to our forum (Introduce yourself) and make a presentation to know who you are, what you do and your age and tastes. That may be a good way to meet more and get a better opinion about you.

Good luck :D
Conman

Unread post by Conman »

Thanks for your reply Natan, it is good to see you are resonable as am I.
I have never tried to join because I that you had to be invited to join by another member.

I am interested in joining but don't want to aggravate the situation by trying to join once I have been kicked.

Dou R Mad has said she thinks I should introduce myself on the forums??
Happy to do so if that helps, but I will wait to hear from you on what my next step should be.

Will happily setup my PC to talk on TS3 also if that helps. I haven't chatted much as I have to type anything while trying to play, and my internet connection is terrible as it is as I am from New Zealand and my ping is terrible at best and I don't want to make it any worse.

What should my next steps be in your opinion:

1/
2/
3/
All I want to do is be a good member ( if not a great member ) of Clan Dou.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Stu
Conman
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

Conman,

I have not played with you much but I can say that you have ruined my fun on many occasions. I have seen you ignore many warnings from Admins.

I for one will take a whole lot of convincing that you would ever make a "good (if not great)" member of DOU.

We have put up with your style of play for a long time. IMO your ban vote should have come up a long time ago.

In all fairness we do have an appeal available. You seem to want to appeal your Ban. As a Clan we will discuss this matter.

You are a long way....a very long way from convincing me that you are capable of following our rules on our server, and even farther from making me think you would be an asset to our clan.

Just so you understand. Wearing our tag here and on our or other servers is quite the opposite of trying to befriend us and show your want to Join DOU. To most of us it is an INSULT.

I am sure a lot of my fellow members feel the same.
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
Conman

Unread post by Conman »

I have removed Dou from my name . No insult intended, just the opposite.

I have tried to remove from my profile on here but cant find where to do it???

How are these warnings given? as I honestly don't think I have been warned as often as you say? Are they on ventrillo? as I dont have that or are they on screen?
Conman
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Conman wrote: I have tried to remove from my profile on here but cant find where to do it???

Done
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"

Return to “Hall Of Shame”