mi|<hail Banned as of December 31st

People Who Have Been Banned
Devilman

Re: mi|<hail Banned as of December 31st

Unread post by Devilman »

one more thing. This posts gets lots of views because mouth breathers are entertaining.
Some people are born to luck, some people are born to luck.
Mikhail

Unread post by Mikhail »

Devilman wrote:The individual that was there witnessed what you did and you were banned. I know you are butt hurt but sometimes its just better to move on. I honestly don't see why you are stirring up all this drama. If Grubb says he saw something I trust him completely. At this point you are acting like the crazy ex girlfriend who won't let go. Have some pride man, there are plenty of other servers out there.
Your right Ive kept talking about it. You say that if grub saw something you believe him- OK! but the posted video doesn't show me doing what was witnessed and thats it. But still you want to turn this around on me? lets shift the focus to another angle make me the crazy EX... lol. Have pride in being accused of something that didnt happen. But because he saw what didn't occur the ban still stands! AMERICA!! If trials were like this it would be a scary day!

It just comes down what this clan is about to every individual *common sense/or not.* Not all members! Sure I might of mouth breathed like crazy and my ass is a little sore :D . I wanted clan members/players to know that I didnt do what I was accused of doing! Plain and simple!

I'll let it be! Thank you for showing me the error of my ways!

Have a good one! :D

-Mikhail
Grubb Industries

Unread post by Grubb Industries »

pull your panties up and go play somewhere else, your utube video is altered from that of the demo. stop being a dick.
Fighting for peace is like
Screwing for virginity
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Because Mikhail already had a ‘permanent’ ban lifted, admins kept a closer eye on his gameplay. This means that actions against the rules have had a greater impact.

For the record. The DOU server is a privat server. We alow players to disagree with their ban and even will let them make an apeal, but at the end its just our decision to be made.

I consider this topic no longer constructive.
It will be locked.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)

Return to “Hall Of Shame”