Football season

If it has anything to do with sports or the people who play them post it here.

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

Devilman

Football season

Unread post by Devilman »

It's a great time of the year to be a sports fan. Football starting (college and pro) and the baseball season heating up coming into the home stretch. Sports are exciting this time of year but it's bittersweet because summer is coming to an end, but then again i'm a Cleveland sports fan so every season is bittersweet for me (mostly bitter).
Some people are born to luck, some people are born to luck.
Mr_MoJo

Re: Football season

Unread post by Mr_MoJo »

Devilman wrote:It's a great time of the year to be a sports fan. Football starting (college and pro) and the baseball season heating up coming into the home stretch. Sports are exciting this time of year but it's bittersweet because summer is coming to an end, but then again i'm a Cleveland sports fan so every season is bittersweet for me (mostly bitter).
I totally agree with you about being a great time for sports. I would like to include High School football to your list. Very competitive in my area. Also nothing like being there to watch,
Try being a Minnesota fan.... lol
{DOU}Mr_MoJo
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Unread post by Mr_head »

Hmmm yeah sports.... Not much sports in scotland unless you call raging heart disease a competative undertaking....
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
Devilman

Mr_MoJo wrote:
Devilman wrote:It's a great time of the year to be a sports fan. Football starting (college and pro) and the baseball season heating up coming into the home stretch. Sports are exciting this time of year but it's bittersweet because summer is coming to an end, but then again i'm a Cleveland sports fan so every season is bittersweet for me (mostly bitter).
I totally agree with you about being a great time for sports. I would like to include High School football to your list. Very competitive in my area. Also nothing like being there to watch,
Try being a Minnesota fan.... lol
I agree Mr Mojo, High School Football is pretty good. Love to watch it !
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

i love to watch high school football and college and pro.

highschool
elgin wildcats

collage
texas longhorns

pro
washington redskins

daamen

Unread post by daamen »

If it aint in the SEC i dont wanna look hear about.. lol JK Since Football is quite the actual madness in my state id have to agree with everyone for the most part on HS and College ball being some of the better sports... PRO they are just in it for the money .. no glory
Devilman

The Cleveland Browns won a game ?!?!?!? What in the hell is going on ?!?!?!
F@ng

Unread post by F@ng »

Go Texas A&M Aggies! :) :)

Return to “Best Damn Sports Forum... PERIOD!”