New Cache Cleaner

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

New Cache Cleaner

Unread post by Tommy »

I found a new Cache (pronounced cash) cleaner today that I think may be the best one out there. That is because it is by far the easiest to install and use. Get this, it is utscript based. It comes in the form of a .u and .int file. You throw both of them in your UT / System folder and then fire up the game. Then you just go to your mod menu and select it. Running it is simple, click on the >> button, hit "move it," and you are done.

You can actually connect to a server and download files, disconnect, run the cleaner while the game is still loaded, then reconnect to the server with all the files cleaned. How cool is that?

Anyway, here it is if anybody wants to give it a try. If I don't hear any negative comments about it I will make it the official cleaner that we recommend since it is so easy to use - instead of the long process of walking someone through the process of installing and running a cleaner, just one or 2 sentences will get the noobs up to speed. And it works on all OS's the game runs on.

keshkleenor_v1.0_beta-1.zip

Tommy

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”