uglytroll assault/close kill/not going by the rules

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Flash_Gordon

uglytroll assault/close kill/not going by the rules

Unread post by Flash_Gordon »

This guy bears watching...i don't like reporting people unless its really bad...this guy assaults knowing full well where your at...close kill by transloc in close and then backup to kill, kills anybody that comes into his camping area even if they are trying to leave....i hate playing when he is on....
{DOU} yO mAmA

Re: uglytroll assault/close kill/not going by the rules

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

The only player I've ever seen use that name is former TKK Uglytroll. Allthough there certainly could be another.

He used to play on their camping and freestyle servers and has been a guest here enough to know our rules.

I'll keep an eye out for him.

mAmA
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Yesterday I was playing with this new uglytroll.
Indeed, he was running and assaulting people like a crazy.
I believe they are not the same person because I often play in the TKK server with TKK Uglytroll and all the other TKK members and I'm a well known guest there...
This one looked like a caveman to me...
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

The one we know left TKK months ago and is normally a VERY good camper. So much so that I have been asking him to join lately. He is always polite and will talk(type) constantly throughout the games.
I dont know how old he is but it could be possible he has a kid that was playing? I find it hard to believe that -=UglyTroll=- would not play by the rules.
-=Uglytroll=-

Unread post by -=Uglytroll=- »

Hello all. This is the real Uglytroll. I have had people tell me that I have been playing badly and not abiding by the rules. For those of you that know.. I am an old TKK camper. However I just discovered what has actually been happening and it fact was not me, but someone playing on my comp.
As it turns out, I just came home from work and my roomate's kid (14yrs) was on my comp playing with my account (as it loads my profile by default).
I apologize to all for any poor sportsmanship that occured using my nick.
I have now changed the password on my comp so that he is unable to play while I am working.
He had asked me previously on a single occasion if he could play unreal on my comp, and I let him. He must have seen me type my password... as there is no other way he could have access.
I checked my windows application logs and found that Unreal was used on multiple occasions while I have not even been home.
I feel crappy that Damien has been playing on my account. For those that know me and have played with me in the past... you know I am a CAMPER! I don't run/assault or close kill.
I have remedied the situation... there should not (better not be, or someone's getting a whoopin') any repeat incidents.
I love playing the Clan DOU server... all DOU members are very good sports, and it is quite fun and a priveledge to play with you all...
Again, my sincerest apologies for being so careless as to let my roomie's kid have access to my machine... as I said, there will not be any repeat incidents.
Thank-you to all who read this post, but do not know me and my style of playing... and for those of you who do know me and have played with me... thank-you for recognizing that someone was playing with my nick, but not my style. I appreciate that there are those of you out there that can recognize the difference.
Attachments
logo.png
logo.png (20.59 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Hi Uglytroll
Welcome to our forum.
I'm glad to know you solved this problem.
Yes, we realize the differences between you and your roomate's kid, due your camping style and your well known fair play... :D
greetings
Flash_Gordon

Unread post by Flash_Gordon »

The is great to hear...would never want to have someone not be considered a fair player because of someone else...glad you could resolve it...look forward to seeing you on the server...
Revisio

Unread post by Revisio »

Tried to assault me the other day with no success via the close kill mod.
He did apologize after calling him on it, which is plus.

Overall i 'd say he aint that bad as many have made him out to be, just needs to settle down a bit.

There are many who are worse...
-=Uglytroll=-

Thanx R_Mad. Used to see you on my old clan's server fairly often. Always enjoyed playing with you.
Attachments
translogosml.gif
translogosml.gif (2.72 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

See I told you it wasnt him :D
{DOU} yO mAmA

I've played many games with Uglytroll in the past but that was quite a while ago on the old TKK servers.

It didn't sound like you but I've also never seen anyone nick lame you before so I was puzzled. I am glad to hear the situation is under control.

Thanks for stopping by to clear up the mystery UT, and to think you'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those darn kids.... oh wait .... having a saturday morning flashback, never mind :mrgreen:

Come for a game anytime. :wink:

mAmA
-=Uglytroll=-

Yes... let's remove this mask and see who the Zombie Ninja Ghost really is!
{DOU} yO mAmA

-=Uglytroll=- wrote:Yes... let's remove this mask and see who the Zombie Ninja Ghost really is!
:lol:

Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor.

mAmA
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

-=Uglytroll=- wrote:Yes... let's remove this mask and see who the Zombie Ninja Ghost really is!
...and I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids.
-=Uglytroll=-

Whoa Jargonaut.... your sig is the same pic I used when I was with TKK. I just put a crosshair in the eye. Love that pic.

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”