Report Cheaters Here

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Draco

Re: Report Cheaters Here

Unread post by Draco »

The Dark-Kizz said something about "Sure are a lot of cheaters these days". That is something you never see anyone say in a public server unless they are about to go all bitch and accuse someone of cheating. Then on TrofaCity South, I caught him and someone else teaming up in Deathmatch, He was covering someone else down in the tunnel as they were flying the Deemer around. I think the guy flying the deemer was Colonel_Panic. I even remarked "Strange I had no idea that this was TeamDeathMatch". Have a good one.

~Johnny Jones
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Regarding Elvin Magic, he has always been a clean player here. I have seen him many times while speactating. I've never even had to warn him once. I would give him the benefit of the doubt if you're not sure. Doesn't seem like him.

mAmA
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:Regarding Elvin Magic, he has always been a clean player here. I have seen him many times while speactating. I've never even had to warn him once. I would give him the benefit of the doubt if you're not sure. Doesn't seem like him.

mAmA
I gave him the benefit of the doubt and haven't had an issue since. Also, I found a critical package or 2 missing off of the server that are responsible for the skin he was wearing. I'm thinking that maybe a mix of Valhala and the missing packages may have caused the issue. Have a good one.

~Johnny Jones
{DOU} yO mAmA

Draco wrote:
{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:Regarding Elvin Magic, he has always been a clean player here. I have seen him many times while speactating. I've never even had to warn him once. I would give him the benefit of the doubt if you're not sure. Doesn't seem like him.

mAmA
I gave him the benefit of the doubt and haven't had an issue since. Also, I found a critical package or 2 missing off of the server that are responsible for the skin he was wearing. I'm thinking that maybe a mix of Valhala and the missing packages may have caused the issue. Have a good one.

~Johnny Jones
Good to hear, so often we end up dissapointed in players that seem legit.

mAmA
[FuN]Fortress

Unread post by [FuN]Fortress »

I'd like to report Tiger Woods for cheating, and just to keep everybody on the look out. We're not sure yet, but rumor has it he's been with about 600 other servers and joined their clans without their knowledge. Please watch out when traveling in the same vehicle as him as it could lead to serious injury and tabloid abuse.
{DOU} yO mAmA

[FuN]Fortress wrote:I'd like to report Tiger Woods for cheating, and just to keep everybody on the look out. We're not sure yet, but rumor has it he's been with about 600 other servers and joined their clans without their knowledge. Please watch out when traveling in the same vehicle as him as it could lead to serious injury and tabloid abuse.
:lol:

mAmA

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”