UT3 Ladders at Fragged Nation

Moderator: Tommy

Chaotic_Cannon

UT3 Ladders at Fragged Nation

Unread post by Chaotic_Cannon »

Hey everyone,

How is everyone here at DOU? I used to play against many of you in UT99 and hung out on your vent once in a while.

I wanted to stop by and say hello and let you know what is going on in the UT3 community.

In recent weeks there was the patch 2.0 and titan pack released for UT3 which brought out new players and old to play the new mods called Titan, Greed and Betrayal. This also helped new players join the popular 1v1, TDM, CTF, Vctf and War servers.

Well there were lots of places out there that UT3 players hung out and challenged each other, but a few had to close due to hackers, others did not support UT very well, but now we have a place running at FraggedNation like the Ut99 and 2K4 players do.

There have been 3 new ladders added to Fn. A 1v1 Dm/Duel ladder, a VCTF and War ladder too. Check them out:
http://www.fraggednation.com/standings. ... dderID=817
http://www.fraggednation.com/standings/ ... rfare-1034
http://www.fraggednation.com/standings/ ... -VCTF-1035

The 1v1 ladder already has 21 players and it is growing!

Everyone is welcome to come on over and sign up. Hopefully there are a few UT3 players here. You all were a great bunch of people when I played you all in UT99 and hopefully you will come over to FN and sign up. Go for 1v1, or start a team and play vctf or war.

If that is not your style, I will be creating TDM, TAM and greed ladders before long. Also if I ever find a server that hosts a sniper mod, i will make a sniper UT3 ladder too.

At the very least please come over to the Ut3 part of the FN forums and say hi and let us know if you play, if you want to play, or what you want to see.

Hope everyone is good here and hope to see you all again soon

Chaotic_Cannon
.::/3I§ON::.

Re: UT3 Ladders at Fragged Nation

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Cool 8) Thanks for stopping buy. Someday maybe I and some of our other members will have a machine that can play UTIII. I have the game (along w/2004 and Q4) but lag on 2004. So, no sense in loading the other 2 :roll:

Someday...
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
GRouND ZeRo

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

"Sniper UT3"??? this a joke??? or did I miss something???

Last time I played UT2007(UT3) and tried any "Sniper" servers that I could find and they were mostly "Freestyle".

The Maps alone in UT3 lack in Camp-ability!(anyone wanna take out the invisible walls and somehow make them 10x larger?)
{DOU}

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Sounds like an opportunity to me.

T
GRouND ZeRo

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

------------------------------
Chaotic_Cannon Total posts: 1
------------------------------

I think we need a mandatory first post in the Introduce Yourself section.
{DOU}

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 3 Game Servers”