Clan {DOU} OW2 Server

Our COD4:MW Servers

Moderator: Dylan

Dylan

Clan {DOU} OW2 Server

Unread post by Dylan »

Hey kids. I figured I'd put together the OW2 mod and current maps for download in
case anyone whats to manually install them so your ready for game day. :peace_v:

I will try to keep this updated. :roll:

Manual Install:

* Download the rar.
* In the rar, there will be two folders. A "mods" folder and a "usermaps" folder. (Don't change the names)
* Unzip the folders.
* The contents of the mods folder goes in your existing "mods" folder. Which typically can be found in this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\mods. Unless you installed the game threw steam, then it will look like this C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty 4\Mods.
* The "usermaps" folder goes in the "Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare" folder. Which should be here (cd install) C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare. Or (steam install) C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty 4.
* If the folder "usermaps" already exists, then just copy the contents of the "usermaps" folder you just downloaded to your existing folder. Same with "mods" folder
* That's it.

Links:
Maps from 1-24-14 to 5-14-14
OW2 mod and all maps to 5-14-14
"If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy. If multiple people have the same imaginary friend, it's religion."

MinkyMoMo

Re: Clan {DOU} OW2 Server

Unread post by MinkyMoMo »

Tnks, Downloading maps :peace_v:

Return to “Clan {DOU} Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Servers”