Rumble with TGS clan

Our COD4:MW Servers

Moderator: Dylan

Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Rumble with TGS clan

Unread post by Mr_head »

Ok guys, just looking to see how many players we can round up for a rumble with the TGS (top gun squad) clan. They have been playing our server for a while now and really like it and would like to get a rumble going. So basicly this is just a roll call to see what kind of numbers we can get, and then i can find out if they can match it, Some may have to fight for the enemy but it should be fun. So just post if your up for it, no date or times have been arranged, probably try and set it up for a night or morning we all usualy play just to make it easier. Just let me know who is interested.
You can add when would be best for you to play as well, either tuesday or wednesday night or weekend, i think they have some bittish players also so it may come down to a weekend, but let me know

Mr_head
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
vioguez

Re: Rumble with TGS clan

Unread post by vioguez »

im in ::violent069::

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Played last night and whooped them good, lol.

Screen shots soon.

They are newer to our mod so it was what it was. Great bunch of guys and good sports so we are hoping to have another rumble next week.

T
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Unread post by Mr_head »

fuck me tommy you changed your tune. last night you was bitchin we wernt ready lol. yeah good guys great fun games and more to come i hope
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

lol, I wasn't. I woke up to find out there was a match. It still ended up being fun though.

T

Return to “Clan {DOU} Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Servers”