Skins and such...

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Skins and such...

Unread post by Tommy »

I added darkmatters skin to the server along with the requested skin from talon.

I am very soon going to add the dou guest skin that moon made.

I also changed all the bot skins except one to the dou bot skin...this was Happys first skin made for the clan that we decided we would use for the bots. I tested it out in game on the server and like the way it looks, so barring any objection (talk to the hand bitch) we will leave it this way for now. That brings us to 4 different bot classes for DOU.

I also have a request for 2 more skins to go up.

At this point I think that there are way too many skins set to download...new players will bail from the server long before all this stuff comes down. So I am going to look through the list of skins on the server and get rid of a few that I doubt anyone is using. I will post what they are in case I am wrong. But I am thinking of sabb (the cat) and Bender for starters. With valaha avator people will still be able to use them and those who have them installed will see them.

I will probably also rotate skins in and out on a monthly basis so that we can get all the skins to all the people.

More later.

T
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

I hope Tommy liked the guests skins and I hope you'll all enjoy them ! :D
It was fun to design that stuff !

I know Bison will love those skins as he already told me about his feelings and wishes about guests characters ! :wink: :snipe:
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Thx tommy for putting my skin on and was thinking about the problem with too many skins on the server cant you put a message on the server that its running the avatar prog then put up a section on the forum listing what skins are being used that way if players want to use them they can and have a list of skins they can reference and go and download when they have time !!

that way all the skins you really need on the server are the member and maybe the more dedicated visitors :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark :twisted: :twisted:
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

*DARKMATTER* wrote:Thx tommy for putting my skin on and was thinking about the problem with too many skins on the server cant you put a message on the server that its running the avatar prog then put up a section on the forum listing what skins are being used that way if players want to use them they can and have a list of skins they can reference and go and download when they have time !!

that way all the skins you really need on the server are the member and maybe the more dedicated visitors :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark :twisted: :twisted:
Yeah, I do want to do that, put them up on the site. It's not a matter of game server or web server space, I have plenty of that, I just don't want to scare the noobs away. But I do try to honor requests when people ask, at least for awhile. I think trimming the crap I don't think anyone is useing will help a lot. We will see :)

T

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”