UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 DEMO

Discuss Other Games Here That Don't Have a Section For Them
{DOU}cHiCkEn

Unread post by {DOU}cHiCkEn »

I'm downloading it now. We'll see how it runs on my laptop.
{DOU}Nightwalker

Unread post by {DOU}Nightwalker »

Wait til you get a ride in the Night Walker, there will be no riding the Nightwalker from you guys.
{DOU}cHiCkEn

Unread post by {DOU}cHiCkEn »

Ok, I just loaded the game and tried it out. Seems to run fine for me. However, when I first installed it and tried to play it, my system hung up when I hit FIRE to start the game. But after I rebooted and started it up again, it was fine. I'm running an Intel dual core processor and GeForce Go 7600 Vid card. I didn't mess with any game settings yet.

I tried to connect to an online multiplayer server, but it didn't seem to be finding any.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

I also got it running on the laptop (which is dual core). It seems to be a bit of a mix between 99 and 2k4. I did crank up the resolution with no ill effects. When I changed the details in the game to max, it did chug a bit.
Seems like real fun. I just hope that I can get it to work on my game PC. :?
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Well, I just installed the newest drivers for my game computer. It still will not run :(
I guess that I am out of UT3 until I get a new PC...
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

I tried it but my PC can't display anything else than separate pics !!!

Movies of 1930 !!... :(
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
{DOU}The Jargonaut

There is hope for anyone with a PS3. The PC and PS3 games are currently separate. If you are playing on a PC, you can not play against PS3 peeps and vice versa. Hope is still alive as both Midway and Sony say that in the future, console and PC gamers will both be able to play against each other. Couple this with the PS3s ability to use a keyboard and mouse and you have a good thing going. Also, PS3 users will be able to download and install MODs. Unreal Ed has a feature that exports the MODs to PS3 format.
I hope that this pans out cause it is a lot cheaper to get a PS3 than a new rig :D

Return to “Other Games Of Interest”