Windows XP

Computer Related Topics Can Be Found Here
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Windows XP

Unread post by Tommy »

Windows is more of a nag then some 50 year old biker chick you married when you were 16 and began to regret at 17.

Tommy
Draco

Re: Windows XP

Unread post by Draco »

I've been using something called BlackXP. It's pretty much idiot proof when installing. You stick the disk in, restart your computer, and walk away. You come back awhile later and suddenly you are at a very sharp looking Desktop equipped even with a neat little Dock and Gadgets. Very neat.

~Johnny Jones
{DOU}cHiCkEn

Unread post by {DOU}cHiCkEn »

A MAC is like that gay kid in high school gym class.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

Draco wrote:I've been using something called BlackXP. It's pretty much idiot proof when installing. You stick the disk in, restart your computer, and walk away. You come back awhile later and suddenly you are at a very sharp looking Desktop equipped even with a neat little Dock and Gadgets. Very neat.

~Johnny Jones
Is this a torrent? If not, please share a link. You can PM me if you like.
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

{DOU}The Jargonaut wrote:
Draco wrote:I've been using something called BlackXP. It's pretty much idiot proof when installing. You stick the disk in, restart your computer, and walk away. You come back awhile later and suddenly you are at a very sharp looking Desktop equipped even with a neat little Dock and Gadgets. Very neat.

~Johnny Jones
Is this a torrent? If not, please share a link. You can PM me if you like.
It is a torrent and it took me about 3 days to download. I've been very happy with it. It even bypasses Genuine Advantage checks and updates without a single issue. The one requirement that it needs to install flawlessly is that it be the first OS installed in a multi-boot system. Here is the torrent. http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=313e ... 5bdab03716 Have a good one.

~Johnny Jones
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

THANKS DRACO! :peace_v:

The software included is AMAZING! AHOY!

Return to “Computer Chatter”