The Original Half Life Modernized

Discuss Other Games Here That Don't Have a Section For Them
{DOU}The Jargonaut

The Original Half Life Modernized

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

http://www.blackmesasource.com/index.php

Many think that the original Half Life was the best video game of all time. It still holds up well today albiet with outdated graphics. I have played it and it is truly a great game.

Now the team at Black Mesa is redoing the whole game with the Source Engine. It looks great! If you have never played Half Life, then I suggest that you keep your eye out for this.
Moon

Re: The Original Half Life Modernized

Unread post by Moon »

{DOU}The Jargonaut wrote:http://www.blackmesasource.com/index.php

Many think that the original Half Life was the best video game of all time. It still holds up well today albiet with outdated graphics. I have played it and it is truly a great game.

Now the team at Black Mesa is redoing the whole game with the Source Engine. It looks great! If you have never played Half Life, then I suggest that you keep your eye out for this.
I like the first game but that one looks more "modern" but the one that really stucked me on the ass :roll: is Far Cry 2.
It's an amazing job they've done there !!!!! And it's the kind of game that scares you when you begin to play (of course, after a while getting used with it this mostly stops)
I love to play it... when I don't watch our server :D
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
Evil

Re: The Original Half Life Modernized

Unread post by Evil »

Sweet. I thought it was amazing when I first tried it. First game I ever played where some of the things didn't just follow a path, they actually came at you intelligently. The first time I got up top and the damn army guys hid and threw a grenade and then came in the other side after me, that impressed me. Duke nukem was my favorite FPS, but half life was so much more advanced it was crazy.

Return to “Other Games Of Interest”