Hi to all I am Aspajito(Hola a Todos)

A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

Aspajito

Hi to all I am Aspajito(Hola a Todos)

Unread post by Aspajito »

Hi all, I am new to this site, although there are many people who are against me, something I've never wanted but now they took it personally against me.
I just wanted to belong to douclan but I was not allowed, so I can only play and have fun even if they have people who want me out.
I'm from Costa Rica and I have 27 years.
Bye
{DOU} yO mAmA

Re: Hi to all I am Aspajito(Hola a Todos)

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Hola Aspajito,

You may need a translator for this because I only speak english well.

You were not allowed to join because you have not followed the server rules and have been rude to other players and admins on our server.

You need to read the rules carefully and play by them. You also need to be kind to others on the server and not say rude things to them.

If you do not change your behavior soon you will be "banned" and not be allowed to play on our server ever again.

mAmA
Mr Underhill

Unread post by Mr Underhill »

Please understand that there's nothing personal about it. You may be the nicest guy on the planet but if your playing style ticks people off when you're breaking the rules or disrespecting other players and/or the server admin, you're going to be hard pressed to gain any respect.

If I'm you, I'd work on those issues and possibly revisit this in a few months or otherwise.
Mr U

Any problem on earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.
-Colonel Mertz von Quirnheim
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

No your not the nicest guy in the world. You have said some nasty things to players on the server and to more than one admin. No reason for you to ever think you would be accepted as a member of Clan DOU with your attitude and refusal to play by the rules.
Aspajito

Ok roger.

Bye all
Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper »

Aspajito wrote:Ok roger.

Bye all
That was quick and short, seems you don't have the time to explain your actions.

Grasshopper.
Aspajito

Hi Grasshopper, I just wanted to belong to the clan but I was not allowed.
I have always tried to follow the rules and I have not mistreated any member.
Of course there are times when I could be wrong, as also you can do.
What I like is that now some members took it personally against me.
For example on Saturday was just entering the game. Nuker began to threaten me with other people and wanted to get me out of the game.
I never done anything to Nuker and was not in breach of the rules, but I was always treated badly.
Anyway do not worry because if I come back to play, I'll do it quietly and I respect them all.
But I will not let me offend and mistreat me also.

Bye
Aspajito

Hola Grasshopper, yo solo quise pertenecer al clan pero no me permitieron.
Yo siempre he tratado de cumplir las reglas y no he tratado mal a ningun miembro.
Claro que hay veces que me pude equivocar, como tambien lo pueden hacer ustedes.
Lo que no me gusta es que ahora algunos miembros lo tomaron de forma personal en contra mia.
Por ejemplo el sabado apenas estaba ingresando a jugar. Nuker empezó a amenazarme con las otras personas y queria en sacarme del juego.
Yo nunca le hecho nada a Nuker y tampoco estaba incumpliendo las reglas, pero siempre fui tratado mal.
De cualquier modo no se preocupen porque si es que vuelvo a jugar, lo voy a hacer callado y voy a respetar a todos.
Pero no voy a permitir que me ofendan y que tambien me traten mal.

Bye
Aspajito
Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper »

Fair enough response; all we ask is that you read our rules carefully and play a good camping game, Oh and don't disrespect our ADMIN and you will be respected. :) If you have any problems with other players or are unsure for whatever reason; feel free to post your problem or issue on our forum and 1 of our members will try to help you out. We are here to help.

Grasshopper.
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Español

Hola

Gracias por escribir.

Pienso que también has tomado por lo personal el rechazo a tu solicitud, y la forma de expresar tu molestia, te aleja aún más de esa posibilidad...

En general el clan elije sus miembros cuidadosamente y ello sucede de dos maneras: por solicitud de los interesados y por invitación.

En el primer caso, lo normal es recibir una solicitud de algun jugador ya bien conocido en el server y que se ha presentado a saludar y escribir sobre él en el forum con anterioridad a su solicitud.

En el segundo caso, aquellos jugadores que siguen las reglas y crean un lazo de amistad y camaradería con los miembros del clan, pueden recibir una invitación. Así fue la forma en que yo llegué al clan.

Supuesto que se cumplen los requisitos esperados, viene el período de reclutamiento, el cual es de varios meses y en el cual al recluta se le asigna un sponsor o guía, y durante el período de reclutamiento el sponsor y los demás miembros siguen detalladamente el comportamiento del recluta, esto es su regularidad para jugar en el server y para participar del forum, el cumplimiento de las reglas de juego, su comportamiento personal, cortesía, camaradería y vocabulario, etc.

Posteriormente y luego de los respectivos informes, la solicitud se somete a votación. Allí un recluta puede ser aceptado, puede ser extendido su periodo de reclutamiento o bien puede ser rechazado. Así que usar el tag del clan tiene dificultad y la razón es obtener miembros responsables y que cooperen con el desarrollo del clan.

Hay muchas actividades aparte de jugar, por ejemplo hay que administrar y pagar el server, y administrar el forum. Hay que diseñar y construir mapas. Hay que cuidar el servidor de personas molestas que impiden a los invitados divertirse como es el propósito. Etc.

Siempre que aparece un jugador nuevo, como es tu caso, se le observa y se le registran sus datos de IP y de comportamiento. Desgraciadamente para ti, ha podido establecerse que más de una persona juega desde la misma fuente de IPs y no hay manera de diferenciar cuando es una persona u otra. El registro de Ips y Nicknames proveniente de la fuente que juegas tu, lamentablemente no tiene un buen comportamiento y para los demás jugadores, incluidos algunos del clan, ellos no pueden saber ni diferenciar si eres tu u otro de tus colegas el que viola las reglas.

Lo anterior significa que hay más registros de las violaciones de las reglas que registros favorables, por tanto no debe extrañarte que tu solicitud haya sido rechazada. Además si reaccionas acusando a los miembros de estar contra tí, lo cual es infundado, no crearás las condiciones para ser admitido.

De acuerdo con mi lógica, deberías jugar desde un lugar que puedas diferenciarte claramente de tus compadres de modo de poder juzgar tu comportamiento individual y no de todo el grupo (Alvarez, Aspajo, aspajito, R.I.P, cooper, NEIL, {clan}alvarez, etc....)

Stranglish:

I believe you had taken the rejection of your application like a personal thing too, and the way how you express your discomfort, move you farther from the possibility ...

Usually, the clan chooses their members carefully and this happens in two ways: by guest request or by invitation.

In the first case, we usually receive a request from some well-known player in the server, who and has been submitted to greet and write about it in the forum, prior to its application.

In the second case, those players who follow the rules and create a bond of friendship and camaraderie with members of the clan, can receive an invitation. That was how I came to the clan.

Supposing the requirements are met as expected, the recruitment period begins, which lasts for several months in which the recruit is assigned a sponsor or guide, and during the recruitment period the sponsor and the other members follow in detail the Recruit behavior, this is: how regular are you playing on the server or participating in the forum, the compliance with the rules, the personal conduct, courtesy, comradeship and vocabulary, etc.

Subsequently, and after the respective reports, the request is submitted to a vote. There, a recruit can be accepted, can be extended the recruitment period or may be rejected. So using the clan tag is difficult and the reason is to get responsible members, able to cooperate with the development of the clan.

There are many activities apart from playing, for example, we must manage and pay for the server, and to administer the forum. We need to design and build maps. We must protect the server from undesirable people, etc

Whenever a new player, as is the case, it was observed and recorded their IP data and behavior. Unfortunately for you, has been established that more than one person plays from the same IPs source and no way to tell when is playing a person or another. IP registration and Nicknames from the source you play, unfortunately do not have good behavior and to other guest players, including some of the clan members, they can not know if are you or another of your colleagues who violate the rules.

This means that there are more records of violations of the rules than favorable records, therefore you should not miss your application has been rejected. Also if you react by accusing members of being against you, which is unfounded, you will not create the conditions for admission.

According to my logic, you should play from a place so you can clearly differentiate from your buddies, so we can judge your individual behavior, not the whole group (Alvarez, Aspajo, aspajito, RIP, cooper, NEIL, {clan}_alvarez, etc ....)
Last edited by .:Isabella:. on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

I'm sure that was all good R-Mad but could we have the translation please?

mAmA
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

done :D
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

GJ R_Mad, try to translate this into Polish, please. It would be nice to me :mrgreen:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
Aspajito

That's what happens, because we play from an office with my colleagues (NEIL / ALVAREZ / COOPER / RIP) and Alvarez and Cooper they do not know the rules because they are new playing unreal.

And then I can do?

I'll change my nickname when I play in the office and when I play in my home, my nickname is Aspajito to avoid confusion.

Thanks for the reply Mad.

Slds
Aspajito

Eso es lo que pasa, porque jugamos desde una oficina junto con mis compañeros (NEIL / ALVAREZ / COOPER/RIP) y ALVAREZ y COOPER ellos no conocen las reglas porque son nuevos jugando unreal.

¿Y entonces que puedo hacer?

Voy a cambiar mi sobrenombre cuando juego en la oficina y cuando juego en mi casa mi sobrenombre será Aspajito para evitar confusiones.

Gracias por la respuesta Mad.

Slds
Aspajito
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

Personally Ive had trouble with all those names but the one who has the biggest attitude problem is Aspajito and whatever name your son plays under. I've kicked you both many times and gotten cussed at for it. If it were up to me you wouldn't be on the server at all.
Nuker

Unread post by Nuker »

I made NO threats. I asked to be told if other players saw him break the rules. That is all. He tried to start an argument and I did not bite. I know first hand that he breaks the rules, and was not going to go through that again.
NUKER
:minigun:
I am proud to have you judge me as a man
through the lens of my enemies’ character.

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”