Suggestion

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

SniPERzxKiNGz

Suggestion

Unread post by SniPERzxKiNGz »

Hi all !!!
I create this to do some suggestion for the Clan DOU that i think that would be nice to have :)

1. Have a "Suggestion" topic
Anyone can propose his idea for the website or anything else :)

2. Learderboard
I saw recently that the "Canadian Sniper Eh?" server add a nice leaderboard of top 20 players. The board show the total of kill that a player has done since he played on the server, maybe we can have one too ?

Just some suggestions :peace_v:
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Re: Suggestion

Unread post by Mr_head »

Gametracker does the leader board already, just click on the link on the main page
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Mr_head wrote:Gametracker does the leader board already, just click on the link on the main page

Or just click here:
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 74.2:7777/
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

NATAN wrote:
Mr_head wrote:Gametracker does the leader board already, just click on the link on the main page

Or just click here:
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 74.2:7777/

smart ass, lol
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
IsabellaSM

Unread post by IsabellaSM »

SniPERzxKiNGz wrote:Hi all !!!
I create this to do some suggestion for the Clan DOU that i think that would be nice to have :)

1. Have a "Suggestion" topic

2. Learderboard
Dear SniPERzxKiNGz
As you can see, suggestions are not welcome here. The proof is that they made ​​no reference to your point 1, and they never will....

Respect point 2, your proposal is easy to do, and post in the board as an improvement of this boring forum, but people here is lazy and prefer send you to gametracker...

Any other questions that you do, they will send you to Google Search...

P.S. As a guest, I really appreciate your effort to contribute ideas and give tips respect the UT99 game, as you have done previously... Thx a lot, you are young, please do not change and continue in the good work...
:D
Devilman

Unread post by Devilman »

If this forum is too boring for you don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Last edited by Devilman on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people are born to luck, some people are born to luck.
Mr_head

Unread post by Mr_head »

I made no reference to suggestion 1 because i had nothing to say either way on the matter, and as for suggestion 2 it seemed that the gametracker option had merely been overlooked, and thought i should point it out.
IsabellaSM

Mr_head wrote:I made no reference to suggestion 1 because i had nothing to say either way on the matter, and as for suggestion 2 it seemed that the gametracker option had merely been overlooked, and thought i should point it out.
Dear Mr Head, in fact, I know you do not have nothing to say, due you are not a forum administrator. I think that forum administrators are lazy, not you. They have done nothing for years . This new board is the only remarkable thing I've seen in seven years.
Moreover, forum moderators could have given better response to SniPERzxKiNGz suggestion.... :?
they are lazy too.
Last edited by IsabellaSM on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
IsabellaSM

Devilman wrote:if this forum is too boring for you don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
This forum is boring for all guests, not only for me...
On the other hand, are not you ashamed to have only 62 posts in almost two years?
You are who requires a good kick in the ass useless loafer...
:herestoyou:
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Your correct please post a link to your forum and show us how it should be done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Devilman

The relationship is over R-mad. You don't like {DOU} and we don't like you. Don't go away bitter, just go away.
Last edited by Devilman on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

SniPERzxKiNGz wrote:2. Learderboard
I saw recently that the "Canadian Sniper Eh?" server add a nice leaderboard of top 20 players. The board show the total of kill that a player has done since he played on the server, maybe we can have one too
Give me the IP of the server it is on and I will check it out.

T
Dylan

Unread post by Dylan »

IsabellaSM wrote:
Devilman wrote:if this forum is too boring for you don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
This forum is boring for all guests, not only for me...
On the other hand, are not you ashamed to have only 62 posts in almost two years?
You are who requires a good kick in the ass useless loafer...
:herestoyou:
Dear Isabella, you should take Midol or some other menstrual relief instead of coming here when you're on the rag.
"If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy. If multiple people have the same imaginary friend, it's religion."

IsabellaSM

Dylan wrote:Dear Isabella, you should take Midol or some other menstrual relief instead of coming here when you're on the rag.
Good one...
At least you have sense of humor... :P
In your case, I still think that 289 posts are very few for someone of your importance inside the clan. Try to share more time with your mates :)
On the other side, I just try to make more friendly forms that you face things, but you are like a rock.
I like this clan. That's the reason to come here to try to move the rock. If it were otherwise, I would have already gone. :)
Good luck guys. I'm still alive and healthy.
Period finish soon :D

:gib:
Devilman

Being a good clan mate isn't about forum posts. Dylan pretty much runs the COD servers we have and I am active in the clan team speak and on the clan FB page. Clan {DOU} has grown into something that is very multi faceted and is evolving with the times. While I do check the forum I admit I do not post often. The sum of the clan isn't in the pages and threads of this forum it is in the interactions of the clan mates across all the platforms of clan {DOU} . If there is ever anything wrong or something that needs addressed, if you can't find someone to help you , you aren't looking hard enough.I'm pretty sure this clan will evolve and change and be around another 10 years because at the core there are some good people here. You chose to leave so that is on you, but at least be classy. While I respect your history here I really don't have to give a damn about you. With that I am done with you and wash my hands of this. Have a nice life.

Return to “General Board”