Rely on your senses, not on TV!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

Rad

Rely on your senses, not on TV!

Unread post by Rad »

:herestoyou:
The pandemic is bullshit. They have introduced unlawfully and unjustifiably numerous restrictions in my country, which are not consistent with what is actually happening. The media is constantly reporting shocking statistics of patients and deaths from COVID-19, but I am healthy and I have not yet met a person with COVID-19. I do not use the mask despite the orders - muzzles are for dogs, not for free people. :diablo:
What about you, is there really a pandemic?
:peace_v:
Greetings to all members and supporters of the DOU clan
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: Rely on your senses, not on TV!

Unread post by Tommy »

I 100% disagree with you and think your post is reckless. More soon, it's late right now.

T
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

:!:

I totally agree with Tommy.

The Netherlands has the most infections in Europe at the moment and I know many people who have already contracted the covid-19 virus, including some family members. Don't be fooled by conspiracy theories that try to make you believe that nothing is wrong.

It is likely to get much worse soon, especially because of people who don't follow the rules regarding restrictions.

Do not be fooled by those who tell you that nothing is going on.
They are the same kind of people who believe in a flat Earth, deny moon landings etcetera... :roll:
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

Everyone is entitled to their belief. Having said that I had it back in March. I did not have it as bad as some but there are still 3 full days that I only remember a foggy waking up a couple times.
I work in a hospital and can tell you it is for real. Our ICU was overwhelmed at a few points. You can say it is fake all you want but putting people on Vents is not playing around and is not a fake illness. I may be wrong but I did read that if you get put on one for Covid you only have a 15% chance to survive.

You don't have to believe, but I do.
I chose to stay safe and value the lives of others enough to do my part and mask up. Besides i'm ugly as shit any way so it's a win win.
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

The old truth - Who has the media has the power. The media lie and manipulate information. The media live on sensations, on winding a spiral of fear, and on advertising. They support those who have them. I believe in my senses - in what I see and touch. As I wrote above, neither me nor anyone of my family or friends has got sick with COVID-19. We live in different parts of my country and part of my family lives in UK.
In July, my 70-year-old cousin died, in Poland. He had cancer for a long time and also had a heart attack in July. He was in the hospital for 2 weeks, where he had a coronavirus test - the result was negative. He died a week after leaving the hospital, and the doctor wrote that the cause of death was ... COVID-19 (!).Why? For the improvement of statistics and the credibility of the pandemic?
Believe me, nobody wears masks at my work. I live in a multi-story building with 80 families - nobody uses masks in the building.
As the media shows terrifying images from different parts of the world, that's why I wanted to hear from you, not what you saw on TV or via the Internet, but with your own eyes.
I am not an advocate of conspiracy theories, but I have sufficient knowledge, education, experience and logical reasoning skills to be able to verify the information provided to me by the media.
Thank you for sharing this information with me, I believe you it is as you write.

P.S.
I do not deny the existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus or its contagious nature, but I doubt the extent of the pandemic and the legitimacy of its declaration, at least in my country.

Mr_MoJo

Unread post by Mr_MoJo »

Rad,

I agree. There is no way it is as deadly as portrayed to be. There are the same tactics here of attaching the cause of death, any death, to Covid. I have yet to know anyone personally that has tested positive. Myself as a College instructor is tested every Monday. We have been on campus full time since August. No one in the entire school has had a positive result. It's about the "One World Order" :redflipoff: :redflipoff: :redflipoff: :redflipoff:
{DOU}Mr_MoJo
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Yeah, the world isn't a globe. It's a flat earth. I only believe what I see myself... :roll:

Rad

Unread post by Rad »

NATAN wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:52 pm .

Yeah, the world isn't a globe. It's a flat earth. I only believe what I see myself... :roll:

Hmm ... have you ever looked at Earth from a tower? I looked and saw the curve of the horizon.
I also look at the coronavirus from the perspective of my life on Earth and see that someone is just fucking us.
I do not deny the existence of SARS-CoV-2, but believe its contagiousness is misinterpreted, blown by the media, information about it and the COVID-19 disease is falsified. I don't know who is behind it? The game is definitely about big money, power over the world and control over humanity.
See you on the camping server.
Thanks Mojo for the additional info.
I am writing about what is happening in Poland and how it is perceived. Of course, there are also divisions between those who believe in the pandemic and its opponents.

NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Yup, flat... :lol:

Rad

Unread post by Rad »

NATAN wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:03 pm .

Yup, flat... :lol:

No, not colorless, but in many shades of green :mrgreen:

Btw.
I am waiting for other information. Nothing is happening in your places? There is no covid, are you under respirators? I can see that there were over 300 views of this post, which means that many anonymous forum users are interested in this topic.
Maybe I'm really wrong, so bring me back to Earth if you can. :herestoyou:

.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Rad wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:17 pm
many shades of green :mrgreen:

That a follow up to the 50 Shades series :-?
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

In my opinion, the coronavirus does not pose a significantly greater threat than the flu, after which the complications are also very serious. The media, however, exaggerated the importance of COVID-19 to distract us from what is really going on. Like an illusionist who shows us what we are supposed to see and hides a trick that he wants to surprise us later. The goal of this entire pandemic is, in my humble opinion, to subject as many people as possible to PCR testing. For what? In order to obtain their genetic material, or - as they say in criminology - "genetic fingerprint". Each of us will then be easily identifiable in any corner of the globe. Sounds fantastic and futuristic? But this is what is happening. The next step may be to implant in people, along with the alleged vaccine, nano-chips that will contain an RFID transmitter. Here, it's only half a step away from controlling us using the rapidly growing 5G network.

BTW. The Earth is generally spherical in shape and only flat in certain places. In the Netherlands, for example, it has collapsed and that is why the Netherlands is even 6 meters below sea level. :mrgreen:
This would also explain why the Dutch population is among the tallest - they don't need a periscope to see what is happening on land.

NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

:lol:

Rad

Unread post by Rad »

NATAN wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:35 am .

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

:lol:
I know that saying. We also have another one: "It makes no sense to kick with a horse".
:smash:
Frankly speaking, I am not going to convince anyone of my views. I just wanted to confront reality with media messages, and above all, find out if all of us are still walking on the right side of the grass.
I only counted six active members. What about the rest? :(

NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:04 am I 100% disagree with you and think your post is reckless. More soon, it's late right now.

T

Still waiting for this one...

Return to “General Board”