2021-03-11 - Clan Meeting This Coming Sunday

Clan DOU Announcements

Moderator: adminphpbb3

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

2021-03-11 - Clan Meeting This Coming Sunday

Unread post by Tommy »

Clan Meeting - Sunday March 14th, 2021

On Sunday March 14th, 2021, We will be having a very important clan meeting in Team Speak. Our Team Speak address is: 173.208.146.178

During this meeting I will be revealing many new items for the clan, some that I have promised for a very long time. Some of these are a pretty big deal. Other exciting things will be discussed as well. This meeting is a very big deal.

In addition, we have 9 new recruits, and I believe at least 7 of them are confirmed to be there for the event. I am hoping the other 2 will be there as well.

As an interesting experiment and a possible recruitment tool, I will be live-streaming this meeting. Those who are not members or recruits will be restricted from accessing our teamspeak during the meeting, but they may watch via twitch at: https://twitch.tv/ttvdogpound
People watching the twitch stream will be able to interact via the chat box and make comments and pose questions. Please note that the chat will be moderated.

If you are a full clan member or a recruit and expect to attend, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks and see you there!!!

{DOU}Tommy

*** Please be aware that for us USA residents, earlier on the 14th, we will be observing daylight savings time, and as such, will be moving our clocks forward 1 hour. So make sure you know what 1PM EST will be for you on this day. If you need help, just ask.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: 2021-03-11 - Clan Meeting This Coming Sunday

Unread post by Tommy »

Even if you do not care about gaming or the clan anymore, why not stop by and say hi to some old friends?

T

Return to “Postcards From Q2DM1”