A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Re: trouble downloading maps

Unread post by Mr_head »

SkullCrusher wrote:@ mr head.
when maps do download its fast.
so last night it happened with married /Wchildren. map wouldnt download so i got out of ut, got back on and it started then stopped jumped off again got back on and the rest of the map downloaded. it might be an issue with windows 10 because this shit didnt happen before.
Its does sound more like a win10 or network related problem rather than a problem connecting to the redirect server for downloading the maps, i wonder if maybe windows firewall is kicking in randomly during the download process. Have you checked all your in game settings regarding your broadband connection, i,e changed it from a 24.4kb connection to a dsl?. Might be worth having a look at your router settings also, alot of routers have built in settings for games like Unreal tournament, although its unlikely you would have to change anything in your router settings as it worked fine before hand.

Next time it cuts out on a download, hit control alt delete and open the task manager and see if the game is still responding. The game its self may be crashing, how did you install the game? Disk? Download or folder extraction?
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
SkullCrusher

Unread post by SkullCrusher »

this whole not downloading thing is still happening. the game is still responding in task manager. is there anyway to manipulate windows 10 to solve this problem?
IsabellaSM

Unread post by IsabellaSM »

Try this, post number 3 principally:

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournam ... windows-10
SkullCrusher

Unread post by SkullCrusher »

my only problem is downloading some maps. my game runs great on all maps that ive been able download. ive checked my router set up, its on no filter . dont know what to do.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

I could just give you all of the maps on the sniper server? :-D

T
Mr_head
Clan DOU Recruitment Officer

Unread post by Mr_head »

Tommy is it still possible to access the map list through clandou.com? Could possibly get them all manully?
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs,
There is also a negative side.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Mr_head wrote:Tommy is it still possible to access the map list through clandou.com? Could possibly get them all manully?
What?

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”