Clan {DOU} UT4 Sniper Server

Our Unreal Tournament 4 Servers.

Moderators: Tommy, {DOU}The_One

{DOU}The_One

Clan {DOU} UT4 Sniper Server

Unread post by {DOU}The_One »

Hello all, it's been a while since I have been active on the forum, as you can probably tell. I have been very active on teamspeak and anyone that still comes around on there knows that I have been very busy with creating a UT4 sniper server. I have created a sniper server mutator for ut4 that I am trying to match the UT99 sniper server. There is a lot done but there is still some things that need to be completed. It is very playable but bear with me while I get the last few things ironed out. Here are my priorities:

1. Getting the Sniper Server Mutator 100% completed.
2. Skins!! For both the DOU Demon Rifle and custom DOU character skins for everyone that would like one.
3. Creating more maps for the server. I have already created quite a few maps along with help from a few other members. I have 14 maps completed at this time but that number will increase dramatically once everything else listed above is completed. Most of the maps that I have created have been UT99 remakes of our clans favorite maps. There are a few original maps as well. Anyone that is interested on making maps, I will create a new topic with more information. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Here is a map list of what is completed as of now:
3ommies_Resort, Nasty_Z's Bedroom, Bedroom-SeDD, Headquarters, Frankensteins Lab, Massive Bedroom, Pizza Shop, Savage and Son, Church, Basement, Darth Thane, Pyramid, StargateIII, and School.
There is a couple more maps in the works at the moment that will be added to this list shortly.

I am very excited about this as I have been working on this for a long time. I am looking forward to fragging you all on the new UT4 sniper server! :snipe:
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: Clan {DOU} UT4 Sniper Server

Unread post by Tommy »

Can we do voice packs too?

T
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: Clan {DOU} UT4 Sniper Server

Unread post by Tommy »

The server is coming along really nice. We played on it yesterday, was a lot of fun. Feels like a new game and also like UT99 at the same time.

T

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 4 Game Servers”