Unreal Tournament 4 Map Making

Our Unreal Tournament 4 Servers.

Moderators: Tommy, {DOU}The_One

{DOU}The_One

Unreal Tournament 4 Map Making

Unread post by {DOU}The_One »

If you saw my previous post, I am in the process of putting up a UT4 Sniper Server. Which is exciting news, but this means we need giant maps to play on this server. There is really no other people that I am currently aware of that are creating giant maps. So it has mainly been me making all of these maps in my free time. JK47 and Nasty_Z have also created a map. The actual process of converting maps from UT99 to UT4 is not very hard. There is a program that converts maps from UT99 to UT4, however its not perfect and does require some work to get everything completed. This program is very easy to use and I will teach anyone who is willing to learn how to use it properly. Any help is greatly appreciated. This is a lot of work to do by itself. Just come to teamspeak and find me and we can get you all set up!

These are the current maps completed:
3ommies_Resort, Nasty_Z's Bedroom, Bedroom-SeDD, Headquarters, Frankensteins Lab, Massive Bedroom, Pizza Shop, Savage and Son, Church, Basement, Darth Thane, Pyramid, StargateIII, and School

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 4 Game Servers”