Can you believe that this is Eddie Van Halen?

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

AAAGGHHH!!

Unread post by AAAGGHHH!! »

hehehe GZ man I really only have two bumper stickers and they are both Army.. one says 'Engineers' and the other says 'HUUAAHH!! It's an Army thing.' Just teasing man. :P

but about Eddie man.. dayyymn... he does look rough ..but notice the sex slave right beside him.. LMAO She even kinda has that Hot for 'teacher' look.
ImageImage
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

AAAGGHHH!! wrote:hehehe GZ man I really only have two bumper stickers and they are both Army.. one says 'Engineers' and the other says 'HUUAAHH!! It's an Army thing.' Just teasing man. :P

but about Eddie man.. dayyymn... he does look rough ..but notice the sex slave right beside him.. LMAO She even kinda has that Hot for 'teacher' look.
What? No Calvin pissin on something?

-JB
AAAGGHHH!!

Unread post by AAAGGHHH!! »

Hell no that one's rEally not my style at all. I seen those where they have Ford and Chevy under the piss stream, etc.. but I don't care about that kinda stuff for sure. I could see me maybe getting this one
Image or this one Image
ImageImage
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

I only have a couple too....one for Scouting and one for the Wisconsin Timber rattler ball club.

-jb
Toons

Unread post by Toons »

{DOU}.:\cHiCkEn/:. wrote: But I worked with a guy once that had emergency quadruple bypass heart surgery and sure enough, when he got back to work, he was in the smoking area puffing away.
I did too. He actually quit for a few weeks after the surgery, then started smoking again. I think his wife encouraged him because she didn't want to quit and she felt guilty smoking when he didn't.

If my memory serves me, John Wayne continued to smoke after he had one cancerous lung removed. Go figure.

Return to “General Board”