Timecards arn't just for cellphones!!!

Discuss Other Games Here That Don't Have a Section For Them
GRouND ZeRo

Timecards arn't just for cellphones!!!

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

OMG!!!!

I walked into Staples-Business Depot and I was looking arround for stuff... and when I saw the game rack I saw TIMECARDS for two games and they were like $40.00 a piece!!! they were for City of Villans and for World of Warcraft and I was thinkiung to myself who would want to pay $40.00 for 60 days to play a game??? The darn thing is that you have to buy the game first and then you gotta buy the time cards to play them?

Imagine that you have to buy a timecard to play on your own computer...

SAD! really really SAD!

Anyways... I know the timcards are for paying for the Massivly Multiplayer servers that are out there... But what if it has to come down to owning your own copy of the game??? Is it useless without the timecard??? Do you own your computer???

My 2 Cents...
{DOU}

{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

Here is the reasoning.
MMORPGs are constant virtual worlds that house thousands of players. These players eat a LOT of bandwidth. That is what the monthly fee is for. Also, the game developers are constantly adding new areas to the servers. This takes time and money.
It seems that most UT players are just not going to pay to play. I can understand this. So, how about if you could play one of the older MMORPGs for free? You will never have to pay. Try this one out.
http://www.anarchy-online.com/

It has been around for a long time, so the graphics are not as up to date as other games of this nature. Still, it will allow you to see what a virtual world is like.

Return to “Other Games Of Interest”