Hi, all

A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

Toons

Hi, all

Unread post by Toons »

I just left a server that I used to play on a lot, and that (up until today) still play on occasionally. The reason I had decreased my playing time on that server is that although I enjoy the game style, a disturbingly large number of the regulars are unpleasant people. A good deal of the "conversation" consists of name calling and hurling obscenities, especially at the less skilled or knowledgeable players (or between the highly skilled players trying to out-strut each other). Tempers flare and kick votes are common. It seems to escape these folks that UT is just a game.

The reason that I bring this up is that most of my playing time is either on the redeemer servers (Kid, CG, DOU) or on Triple A. I find virtually everyone in these communities to be pleasant and respectful, and my online experience is enjoyable.

So I want to thank all of you for providing that kind of experience, and look forward to many more hours of being pleasantly and respectfully reduced to rubble.
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Hiya Toons!
We're glad to have you around! Have a good time on the servers!
And if you happen to run into any riff-raff of the type that drove you off the other server(s) don't hesitate to bring it someone's attention.

JB
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

Hi Toons,

Hope you enjoyed this forum. As we were playing together recently(a few maps), I don't remember if I told you the name you know me better : I'm that old <SRA>LePoLoo !!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hope you'll kick our asses on Dou redeemer server like you're able to do on CG or Kidcap !!! :D :D :D

Cya on game !
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
GRouND ZeRo

Re: Hi, all

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

Hey man you kicked my but the other day GG!

heheheh, LOL and all that good stuff!
Toons wrote:So I want to thank all of you for providing that kind of experience, and look forward to many more hours of being pleasantly and respectfully reduced to rubble.
{DOU}

.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Hey Toons 8) Look forward to seeing you on the server :!:
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”