FN 3v3 UZI Ladder...

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Draco

FN 3v3 UZI Ladder...

Unread post by Draco »

Well, it's underway. The ladder has 4 teams: {DOU}Dead, {DOU}DeathDealers, [OMA], and HOH. The ladder will officially begin just as soon as we can get 5 teams to compete. [OMA] has 11 members on their team and all of them are heavy-weights. Kinda hoping they would consider splitting the team into 2. The ladder promises to be very fun.

{DOU}Dead-
Draco
Tommy
Shortie

{DOU}DeathDealers
ALF_101
DIMINISHED
churchsyn

We need a 4th so we can alternate if needed or if someone can't make a match. Other {DOU} teams please post here, too. I would like to see 3 {DOU} Teams. You name the what you like.

Time shouldn't be an issue because the matches wll more than likely occur on weekends and maybe evenings. The challenging system will work just like the Euro 5v5 sniper ladder. You pick 3 dates and they choose the best one. Each map is 15 minute timelimit and the fraglimit will be 100. Those that play on our UZI server know that you can get 40 frags in 2 minutes in deathmatch. The teamDeathmatch may be slightly slower but I have selected smaller maps just to keep the energy level and pace of the games way up. Best 2 of 3 wins. I figure that an average match will probably last 20-30 minutes.

I have a private server set-up specifically for this ladder and for the {DOU} Teams to practice when no matches are going on. I will show each captain how to boot the server into tournament config when the times comes. The IP to this server is 63.209.32.8 and the password is doufn2. So, get those teams togther and ready AND LET THE BLOODSHED BEGIN!!! ::violent069::

-Johnny Jones
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

It should be 6. You are hoping for an even # of teams so that everybody has someone to play against.

I asked the higher-up's at FN to give us a little press, lets see if they do.

Tommy

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”